Syllabic
Tinnitus
Zyka
8 posters

Go down

Hows it going! Empty Hows it going!

Post by Zyka Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:42 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Fawka in-game. I played 07 way back when it was originally younger but wasn't good at anything asides from killing hill giants. Then came back when it relaunched didn't do much then as well but managed to recover an account this past march and have been grinding since then ! I do CoX whenever I get the chance so I'll always be down for some of that Very Happy. Looking forward for what's to come.
Zyka
Zyka

Back to top Go down

Hows it going! Empty Re: Hows it going!

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:55 am

Hey Fawka,

Welcome to the clan! Glad you were able to recover your account. I've been doing a lot of CoX myself recently, so I'm happy to run some with you whenever we're online. Currently hunting a Dex scroll, but I'll take anything honestly. Definitely check out our discord server if your into that sort of thing. Can add yourself to the CoX role and find clannies to raid with quite frequently that way.

Got any goals you are working on in game?

Be seeing ya!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hows it going! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:22 am

Hello Zyka. Nice that you were able to get your account back. I'm still playing on one that I made with a friend back in 2006 or so. No real attachment to it anymore (especially because about all I did was kill hill giants as well, lol), aside from the username I log in with, but it's nice to have that history to look back on.

Good to have you, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hows it going! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyka Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Fawka,

Welcome to the clan! Glad you were able to recover your account. I've been doing a lot of CoX myself recently, so I'm happy to run some with you whenever we're online. Currently hunting a Dex scroll, but I'll take anything honestly. Definitely check out our discord server if your into that sort of thing. Can add yourself to the CoX role and find clannies to raid with quite frequently that way.

Hey! I appreciate it! I'm definitely going to be joining the discord and adding myself to that role haha lets get some loot.
I'd say my main goal would be finally maxing my combat stats, while working on raising my farming to 90 so I could be of more use in CM raids.
Zyka
Zyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyka Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:04 am

Syllabic wrote:Hello Zyka. Nice that you were able to get your account back. I'm still playing on one that I made with a friend back in 2006 or so. No real attachment to it anymore (especially because about all I did was kill hill giants as well, lol), aside from the username I log in with, but it's nice to have that history to look back on.

Good to have you, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.
I appreciate that, thank you for your kindness! I'm looking forward to it for sure.
Zyka
Zyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim slim Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:12 am

Welcome!! Guys if you didn’t know this is a friend of mine! He cox/pvms a lot and wanted a non toxic clan that pvm often! Hope y’all make him welcome Very Happy
Jim slim
Jim slim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Zyka wrote:
Tinnitus wrote:Hey Fawka,

Hey! I appreciate it! I'm definitely going to be joining the discord and adding myself to that role haha lets get some loot.
I'd say my main goal would be finally maxing my combat stats, while working on raising my farming to 90 so I could be of more use in CM raids.
Those are some solid goals. I personally haven't tried CM raids yet and probably won't until I manage to snag a dex and Tbow, whenever that may be, lol. I certainly do not deserve the bow yet. Best of luck!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hows it going! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:32 am

Hi Fawka,
It's nice you were able to recover your account and back to enjoying the game. Smile I started playing around the same time you did - since 2006 for me, continuing when it transitioned into RS3/EOC, and starting OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. I've been playing on this same account all through these years.

Good luck on your goals of maxing combat and leveling farming and on your CoX grinds. Welcome to the clan. Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hows it going! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Welcome Fawka! I too originally played when I was like, 6 years old, and so my fond memories are actually just me running in circles from Lumbridge to Falador to Varrock and then back to Lumby again xD

Would love to run some Chambers with you once I'm done the elite diary grind! Might take a few years, but if you're willing to carry a noob like me could be fun Wink

Hows it going! GpGlyzJ

Hows it going! F77sK4H

Hows it going! SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hows it going! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:36 pm

Welcome Zyka to OSRS Advice CC, glad to have you.

If need any IT help, i'm the guy to ask. When you plan to do some skilling, i would love to join ya Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Hows it going! YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by TimJimson Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Hey Zyka, welcome to the clan! Happy to see that you were able to get your real account back. I had to recover mine and came back to it being botted and leveled already. Sad You've found a good clan for doing PvM, it seems there's always someone calling for more raiders. Good luck on the max combat grind, and don't forget to keep doing those farm runs!
TimJimson
TimJimson

Back to top Go down