Hello

+2
Syllabic
Vigilantly
6 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Vigilantly Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:19 pm

I've been in the clan chat for a while and decided to get more involved with the forum and the clan itself. I got back into OSRS a couple years ago and have played it mostly in spurts of months on, months off. My main goal is to get the quest cape and then go from there. Most likely some bossing, a couple maxed stats, achievement diaries, etc. Just enjoying the nostalgia and glad to have found a clan / forum / discord that seems to have some pretty cool people.

Shoutout to Frost Fox for calculating my dps with a msbi and a rune cbow when I was wondering which was better. (It's msbi.)
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Syllabic Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Hey dude, good to see an intro post from you finally. Glad you're enjoying your time with us so far.

I don't have too many super concrete goals either, but I prefer to play that way. Quest Cape soon, maybe, if I can suck it up and finish MM2 sometime this year. Other than that, just feeling things out. Play until it's not fun anymore, if you ask me Smile nobody asked me

Happy to have ya, and hope you stick around; can already tell you're a good fit for us, from what I've seen in CC.

P.S. Cool name by the way

Hello NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Hey Vigilantly,

Thanks for the intro! Those are some solid goals. I still need to snag the quest cape myself, but I just can't bring myself to finish up the last few quests I need. The nostalgia trip has been great for me so far though. Hoping it won't end anytime soon, for the both of us! Smile

Be seeing ya!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:04 am

Hi Vigilantly,
It's nice to meet you here on the offsite.

I've been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile but only frequently within the last few months. Like you, I've been enjoying the nostalgia.

Good luck with your goals. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:48 pm

I've seen all three of you around often in the CC, thanks for the welcoming responses!

Syllabic wrote:Hey dude, good to see an intro post from you finally. Glad you're enjoying your time with us so far.

I don't have too many super concrete goals either, but I prefer to play that way. Quest Cape soon, maybe, if I can suck it up and finish MM2 sometime this year. Other than that, just feeling things out. Play until it's not fun anymore, if you ask me Smile nobody asked me

Happy to have ya, and hope you stick around; can already tell you're a good fit for us, from what I've seen in CC.

P.S. Cool name by the way

Bear Wave
Thank you! Yeah it took a while to get around to it.

MM2, DS2, and SotE are the big three that are looming ahead of me. I'm excited for the quest cape though, it's something I never got back in the day and am excited to get. And thank you, you too! Very Happy

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Vigilantly,

Thanks for the intro! Those are some solid goals. I still need to snag the quest cape myself, but I just can't bring myself to finish up the last few quests I need. The nostalgia trip has been great for me so far though. Hoping it won't end anytime soon, for the both of us! Smile

Be seeing ya!

Mad respect on your account, doing all of that on ironman is nuts to me. Agreed though! Hope it continues and excited for the continual development of OSRS, it's something I really appreciate about the game.

Spiritika wrote:Hi Vigilantly,
It's nice to meet you here on the offsite.

I've been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile but only frequently within the last few months. Like you, I've been enjoying the nostalgia.

Good luck with your goals. Smile

Nice to meet you here as well. The mobile release was a big thing for me too, I just enjoy being able to hop on mobile at any time, even if I mostly play on PC. Thank you!
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 am

Sup Vigilantly! Welcome to the cc proper.

I'll just give you a heads up now: the achievement cape has some rough grinds. I'm working on 90 agility for Ardy elite as we speak and it is utterly painful.

That being said, the emote is a flex so it's all worth it.

Hope to see you around dude!

Oh, sick name btw Very Happy

Hello GpGlyzJ

Hello F77sK4H

Hello SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hello 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:53 am

Welcome to the clan mate Smile

Glad that you've enjoyed your time here so far and have decided to join 'officially'!

I hope that feeling of nostalgia never wains for you, it certainly hasn't for me since I started playing OSRS again - whilst it's an awesome game all around the nostalgia certainly does make it all the more sweet. Playing the game through a completely different lens (being considerably older) is also great!

All the best with your current goal of max quest points and all the goals that follow. Looking forward to celebrating that 278 QP goal with you as and when it comes around if I'm online Very Happy Until then, stay safe, take care and hopefully chat to you more when we're both online.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum