Good day OSRS Advice

5 posters

Go down

Good day OSRS Advice Empty Good day OSRS Advice

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello everyone

I'm new to this clan.

I'm a old runescape veteran since the very first few months of classic. But right now i haven't played since 2011, because of college and adulthood come by. I took some money from my old account and left the rest behind, been having a new adventure for a month or 2.

In game:
Current playstyle: PVM and skilling (i used to be part of a massive estonian war clan and have participated 1000vs1000 wars but right now i don't know/remember anything about PK)
Current goal: 70 atk(66 atm), whipping and some slayer doing. And make some new friends : )
Current total lvl: 1261
Current combat lvl: 71

In game name: EvanK-Hell

In real life:
I'm 28 years old and i'm from Estonia which is in north of eu.
I'm a proud weeb and a anime and manga nerd and if someone needs IT help, always welcomed to ask : )

I think this is all for now, i'll share more in time.
Thank you for reading and see you in game.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Good day OSRS Advice YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Good day OSRS Advice Empty Re: Good day OSRS Advice

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Hey EvanK-Hell,

Welcome! Caught your message in game - glad to see you made it here Smile

Dang dude. Runescape classic... that's been, quite a few years to say the least. I personally only know a handful of people that played classic way back when. I've seen a few YT vids on classic and was always fascinated by them, but never actually played. It was sad to hear the servers shut down a few years ago, but obviously was for the best. It's crazy to think how much the game has grown since all those years, ain't it?

Geez, I couldn't imagine a 1000 vs 1000 war battle. Sounds pretty chaotic but like it would be tons of fun. How did those play out?

Best of luck on your in game goals. We got lots of friendlies in the chat. I doubt you'll have any trouble meeting peeps Smile

Catch ya in game!

PS: Not sure if you're into discord or not, but if you are, definitely check out our discord server. Lots of cool stuff on there!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Good day OSRS Advice 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:07 pm

Currently there are some classic private servers if you wanna try some but their not the smoothest.

1000vs1000 wars were between the biggest clans. Jagex would lock a server and then let only specific clan players join them. We used to have teamspeak squads. There were no rewards from Jagex, just pride. The old runescape forum used to have a area for such wars.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:31 pm

KaurK4646 wrote:Currently there are some classic private servers if you wanna try some but their not the smoothest.

1000vs1000 wars were between the biggest clans. Jagex would lock a server and then let only specific clan players join them. We used to have teamspeak squads. There were no rewards from Jagex, just pride. The old runescape forum used to have a area for such wars.

That's super cool. Never knew Jagex did anything like that, but that's pretty awesome to hear. We do have clan events that go on pretty frequently. Not sure if they will ever be as big as something like that, but hope to catch you at some if you are interested. More info on the events section of the forums Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Hey Evan, welcome to the clan. Can't say I've ever met anyone from Estonia before. Pretty much all I know about the country is that I like your flag, haha.

Hope you enjoy your time with us, and best of luck with your goals.

Oh, and it might be checking out Last Man Standing if you're interested in getting back into PKing. It's fun practice with some half-decent rewards if nothing else, and you don't risk anything since all gear is earned on a per-match basis. I'm terrible at it, but it's a bit of a laugh even if you're as hopeless as I am.

Good day OSRS Advice NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:07 am

Hi Evan,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for years though not nearly as long as you have - since 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into RS3/EOC. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and only regularly within the past few months. Though I never played Classic, I did create a character and walk around in Lumbridge during one of the times Jagex opened up Classic to RS players. It was neat seeing how the game began and how far it's come. It's cool that the game still exists in some form even after all these years.

I'm still fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here everyone's been helpful and friendly. This is a great clan to be part of. Welcome! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:01 pm

Spiritika wrote:
I'm still fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here everyone's been helpful and friendly. This is a great clan to be part of. Welcome! Smile

Thank you, i'm pretty sure i found the best clan possible for me, everyone's friendly and helpful and there aren't any requirements.
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:07 am

Welcome KaurK! It's kinda nice to see people define themselves as a skiller, seeing as how that playstyle has fallen in favour of total pvmscape.

Looking forward to seeing you around dude!

Good day OSRS Advice GpGlyzJ

Good day OSRS Advice F77sK4H

Good day OSRS Advice SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down