HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!

+2
Syllabic
Tiodo
6 posters

Go down

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! Empty HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!

Post by Tiodo Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Hello all! I'm happy to be back on the forums! I was a member once before but took a leave for 2 years as life gets busy some times. I've been playing runescape on and off since 2001 and I've never really made it to the end game unless you consider bandos end game. I've never trained a skill to level 99 yet, the closest I have gotten was 92 range before I ended up taking a long break from the game. I typically come back to find that my accounts have been banned due to misconduct ect. ect. So I start over. Fortunately for me! Impling John survived all these years and I have vowed to myself and my wife that I am going to get at least one skill to level 99! VICTORY! She wasn't as enthused as I was. I may ask a lot of questions but I'm a quick learner and love to help when and where I can. I hope to learn a lot here and grow. I hope to find and make a lot of friends that I can share stories with and enjoy random nights of gaming with and... yeah... I hope that's enough for now. Have never been very good at this sort of thing.
Tiodo

Back to top Go down

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! Empty Re: HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!!

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:51 pm

Good stuff getting your offsite account going again, John. And glad to hear you're enjoying the CC again. Seems to me like you fit in well Smile

What 99 do you think you wanna shoot for? I honestly never thought I'd get one either, but ended up deciding on Fletching. Earned me some money, went relatively quickly, and I quite like the cape (even if it's not so well-respected by most). Should have my sixth (Farming) done within about a week or so, provided I stick with it- which I never do. Maybe you'll find they start piling up more easily after the first one yourself.

Anyway, take it easy, and as always feel free to reach out if you need anything.

P.S. We'll do our best to be enthused for you, in place of your wife, aha

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiodo Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:00 pm

The one that I've been thinking I'm going to 99 first is Mining. Hopefully I can make enough money with that to 99 Smithing at the Blast Furnace. From there it's up in the air.
Tiodo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:04 pm

Impling John wrote:The one that I've been thinking I'm going to 99 first is Mining. Hopefully I can make enough money with that to 99 Smithing at the Blast Furnace. From there it's up in the air.

Oh god, you brave soul. @Ldcfibonacci also did it as his first. Quite the achievement to get it at all, let alone before all the easy buyables. Best of luck!

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Hey John,

Loved your post title. Definitely gave me a chuckle, lol. 

It's pretty crazy to think how many of us keep coming back to this game after so many years. I'm glad you managed to catch some time to play, and wishing you the best IRL so things stay that way. Staying busy is great, of course, but always nice to have some free time! Smile

Best of luck on the 99 mining. If you manage to get it, definitely keep that cape untrimmed. Would be very impressive to see an untrimmed mining cape around  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Ayy, welcome back! As most people say, you never really quit RS; you just take long breaks haha. 99 mining is going to take a lot of time & commitment, but with the release of Mortherlode Mining, it's much more bearable than it used to be in the past, albeit still slow. However, as somebody who came back after a long hiatus about a year ago, you can definitely do it!! Just be ready with an arsenal of movies or tv shows on the side & you'll get it.

I was that guy with the untrimmed mining cape for a bit until I goofed on my 3rd 99 & trimmed it by accident  Embarassed, so you'll have the privilege of that title in the CC for hopefully longer than my dummy self. It's definitely a great flex to have. Best of luck!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

HEEEERE'S JOHNNY!! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 am

Hi John,
I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you when you were here before but I've seen you in the clan chat in game so it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well

Like you I've been playing RuneScape for years though not quite as long as you - since 2006 for me. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and only frequently within the last few months.

I don't have any 99s in OSRS yet (though quite a few in RS3) and don't know what my first 99 in OSRS will be. Good luck on your goal of reaching 99 mining as your first 99! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:30 pm

Imp! You stole my line....Except I don't have an H in my name haha.
Weclome to the offsite Smile
I also wanted 99 mining and 99 smithing when I was a kid, so I want those to be my first ones....With 96 range and 95 health, doesn't seem like that's going to happen haha.
My rune dragon alt is on the cusp of being done (just need def xp) so I can finally train the boring skills on my main, while combating on my alt.

See you in game Smile
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum