+2
Tinnitus
2ManyBears
6 posters

Go down

Hiiiiii Empty Hiiiiii

Post by 2ManyBears Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Just started playing :O

Pretty much never played before previously, so any advice on how to progress is welcome here.
2ManyBears
2ManyBears

Back to top Go down

Hiiiiii Empty Re: Hiiiiii

Post by Tinnitus Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Hey my dude,

Glad you made it on here! Always happy to see more friendly faces sign up Smile

I remember you talking about stamina issues in game - I'd definitely train some agility. There are quite a few quests that give some experience, and you can also do some barbarian fishing once you hit lvl 15 agility to get some slow, albeit easy early agility experience if you can't stand the early rooftop courses. It'll add up! Knocking out some quests will definitely be in your favor in the early game.

Best of luck on your in game journey. Definitely do not be afraid to ask questions in cc, no doubt someone will try to lend you a hand Smile

Catch ya in game!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hiiiiii 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:28 pm

Welcome!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticArrows Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:14 am

Welcome to the clan,

Honestly surprised to see a brand new player,
There is a bunch of people here to answer all the question you may have
Don’t be shy, everyone start at the same place.

See you around in game
CelticArrows
CelticArrows

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:18 am

Hi 2ManyBears,
It's great to see new players still joining and enjoying the game. Smile

I don't like to overwhelm new players with advice but these are the few things I always suggest:

If you're interested in quests, the "Optimal Quest Guide" in the OSRS Wiki is a good reference and has links to each quest for text based guides. Along with that if you find video quest guides helpful, I recommend slayermusiq1 on YouTube.

Training agility on rooftop courses to get the graceful outfit is extremely useful as it will help with run energy. I find myself wearing the graceful outfit frequently doing such things as farming runs, runecrafting, and even during quests where combat equipment isn't needed.

Completing the quest "Fairy Tale part 1" and starting "Fairy Tale part 2" gives access to the fairy ring method of transport. There are fairy rings all over the map and you can get close to almost anywhere you want to go which is especially helpful before acquiring or getting access to other teleport methods.

There are many experienced and knowledgeable players in the clan so don't hesitate to ask in chat if you have any questions.

Welcome to OSRS and to the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hiiiiii YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:39 am

Hey, welcome. Good to see fresh folks making their way over here.

I'm not gonna inundate you with advice. Easier to handle that in clan chat, or in #advice-srs on Discord. Anything I offer here is going to lack context, and probably be kinda overwhelming. Sounds like you're in good hands anyway.

All the best getting started, and see you in chat.

Hiiiiii NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum