+2
Syllabic
Ragnar 96
6 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post by Ragnar 96 Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Hello all,

My name is Jon, AKA Ragnar 96. I have played Runescape since 2008. I quit when Jagex lost it and changed it to RS 3. I started back when OSRS was released and loved playing again. I took breaks off and on and had a pretty legit account, however some poor decisions led to a perm ban. After a break I started over with zero intentions of breaking any rules. I love playing OSRS and helping where I can. My account is still in the begging stages and is quite a noob still. I look forward to hanging out with y'all and have already been in the chat for some time.

Thats pretty much it. If you want to know more, just ask.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Hey Jon, nice to meet you. Sorry to hear about your ban, but nice that you're getting back into the game again. Was bad enough losing everything making the switch from RS3 to OSRS. Can't imagine having to do it a second time No Hopefully the early-game grind isn't too bad for you. What are you focusing on at the moment?

Hello All NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Im currently doing slayer, probably what I like the most. However, I am also trying to get all my skills at or above 40. All while doing a quest here and there lol. So not really a huge plan in the works. Just playing and enjoying the game again.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:37 pm

Well, Slayer is the fan favourite., so I'm not too surprised there. Nice to get out of the way early so you can start earning some cash. And yeah, I tend to play pretty similarly. Sticking to specific goals is helpful and all, but too much structure is kinda boring IMO.

Anyway, will catch you around at some point, I'm sure. Not logging in so often these days, but if you're on Discord then we should cross paths eventually. Until then, take it easy.

Hello All NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Hey Ragnar,

Welcome to the clan and offsite bud. Sucks to hear about bans, but at least it seems you are enjoying the early game again. It's nice to see those early levels flying by, IMO.

Best of luck on the account. Looking forward to meeting ya in game!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello All 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticArrows Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:56 pm

Hey there, welcome to the clan, glad to have you around and good luck with the early grind
CelticArrows
CelticArrows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:11 am

Thank y'all. Im glad to be here and look forward to meeting you all and being an active member of the clan.
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:35 am

Hi Ragnar,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for quite a while - since 2006 for me and continuing when it transitioned into RS3/EOC though I no longer actively play RS3. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and only frequently within the past few months.

I'm sure it was disappointing to have a perma ban placed on your account but it's great you're starting again with a new account.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here I've found everyone to be friendly and helpful. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello All YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:54 am

Welcome!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum