Hi Everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone!  Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by andy2587 Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Hi, I'm a long time creeper of the clan cc and wanted to actually join the clan Razz

Some quick facts about me:
My name is Andrew
My IGN is Diet Pepe
I really like diet soda
Ive been playing on and off since like 2012 or so
I like to work out
I want to learn to do higher level bossing

That's about it, hope to see you all on the forums/in game!
andy2587
andy2587

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!  Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Tinnitus Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Hey Andrew!

Glad you decided to sign up here! Ahhh, your IGN rings a bell. Definitely a cool one if you ask me. I wonder if there is a twitch emote for it... if not, there certainly should be =p.

I'm more of a coke zero fan myself. Not that much better for me, I know, but I never really caught on to the taste of diet. 

Plently of friendly faces that go bossing. Definitely should have no trouble finding some peeps to go with between the in game chat and discord Smile

Catch you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi Everyone!  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Hey Andy. Big fan of your RSN, lol. I also drink a lot of diet soda. People always try to argue that it's somehow worse than normal soda, but I've yet to see anyone come close to proving it.

Not a huge PVM guy myself, but you might have some luck finding people to teach on Discord, if you wanna check that out? (#fitness channel on there could use some new life as well, hehe) If you're ever down for some chill bosses, you're welcome to hit me up for Corp any time.

Catch you later.

Hi Everyone!  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello and welcome.

Have you joined the followship of Zaros yet?

Also how do you feel about questing?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Hi Everyone!  YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by andy2587 Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Hey Andrew!

Glad you decided to sign up here! Ahhh, your IGN rings a bell. Definitely a cool one if you ask me. I wonder if there is a twitch emote for it... if not, there certainly should be =p.

I'm more of a coke zero fan myself. Not that much better for me, I know, but I never really caught on to the taste of diet. 

Plently of friendly faces that go bossing. Definitely should have no trouble finding some peeps to go with between the in game chat and discord Smile

Catch you in game!
I LOVE coke zero, diet pepsi, diet coke, diet sprite, anything zero calorie is my go-to. Specially when im dieting hard.
I cant wait to boss with you guys, everyone seems so chill and knowledgeable!

Syllabic wrote:Hey Andy. Big fan of your RSN, lol. I also drink a lot of diet soda. People always try to argue that it's somehow worse than normal soda, but I've yet to see anyone come close to proving it.

Not a huge PVM guy myself, but you might have some luck finding people to teach on Discord, if you wanna check that out? (#fitness channel on there could use some new life as well, hehe) If you're ever down for some chill bosses, you're welcome to hit me up for Corp any time.

Catch you later.
Yeah, ive seen the haters saying its somehow worse, but for me i'd rather save the calories for some food instead of wasting it on a drink lol. I hope to corp with you one day when i get elite void and DWH Razz I've got a bit of grinding to go but eventually ill be able to go with you.

OmniRick wrote:Hello and welcome.

Have you joined the followship of Zaros yet?

Also how do you feel about questing?
Hello, i have not joined the followship of Zaros yet, im not even sure what that is Razz
I'm only down to quest if it has a sweet reward from it or if i need it for some other requirement lol. One day ill get quest cape though!
andy2587
andy2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi Andrew,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape off and on for quite a while - since 2006 for me though I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. I don't do bossing but there are many in the clan that do so you should be able to find a group easily. I'm the opposite of you with regards to questing - that's my favorite thing to do in game. I love quests and the lore associated with them.

It's great you decided to join the clan. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi Everyone!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by andy2587 Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Spiritika wrote:Hi Andrew,
Like you, I've been playing RuneScape off and on for quite a while - since 2006 for me though I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile. I don't do bossing but there are many in the clan that do so you should be able to find a group easily. I'm the opposite of you with regards to questing - that's my favorite thing to do in game. I love quests and the lore associated with them.

It's great you decided to join the clan. Smile

It's good to be here! Everyone seems to have open arms already. I cant wait to start working on quests for my cape eventually. I think its time i stop slaying for a while and knock those out! lol.
Hope to see you at a clan boss event one day Very Happy
andy2587
andy2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:02 am

andy2587 wrote:I hope to corp with you one day when i get elite void and DWH Razz I've got a bit of grinding to go but eventually ill be able to go with you.

Don't even need Elite Void, actually. Karil's tends to be preferable if you're not crashing, haha. As for the DWH, I'm sure I could swing a loan somewhere down the line. Even if not, I've gone with plenty of people running solely BGS/Arclight. A bit slower, but I don't care much about efficiency anyway. The offer stands!

Hi Everyone!  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum