Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC)

+7
rootb
audieos
omg_i_p
diablo6669
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Muffin
11 posters

Go down

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) Empty Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC)

Post by Muffin Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:10 pm

What’s up lovelies!

Are you getting a bit tired of the Runecrafting grind? Has the GLOBAL SITUATION weather been keeping you indoors a bit much? Are you looking for a new way to spend an evening?

Well boy howdy, do I have thing for you! Allow me to present…

MUFFIN ‘N’ SYLLABIC’S Stupendous Game Night!

Every Tuesday at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC, come on down for some games, laughs and maybe even a competition here and there. A bit of socializing distantly, one might even call it What a Face

Now, while this will mostly be board games specifically run through TableTop Simulator (TTS), there are plenty of other party games we could do as well! Fall Guys in particular is my flavour of the month, but there are plenty of other cooperative/competitive games that we could do Smile

Depending on exactly how many of you beauties we get every evening, we might need to split into a few different groups (depending on the game we play that night). Different groups could even be playing different games! What’s important to us (our mission statement, if you will) is to get any interested clannies to socialize outside of Runescape. After a few hours we can all join into one big group and share silly/awesome stories.

Now, we realize that this idea requires purchasing a game (or games depending on how pumped you are), and that’s some real dough. In order to get the ball rolling, we’re gonna run a H U G E Hide and Seek event on August 29th at 11pm EST and, on top of the usual cash prizes, we’ll be handing out copies of TTS to some interested winners!

Super excited to get some gaming going!

Muffin

Last edited by Muffin on Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) GpGlyzJ

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) F77sK4H

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) Empty Re: Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC)

To get the ball rolling, please vote on this strawpoll with the time/day that suits you best!

http://www.strawpoll.me/20760474

Last edited by Muffin on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) GpGlyzJ

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) F77sK4H

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) Empty Re: Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC)

RESERVED in case I want to yell something important idk

Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm

Are you guys really gonna force me to be the first person to reply? I don't even care what kind of feedback we get at this point, just give us something Laughing

I say "us", but I'm still puzzling over why my name's even attached to this. I barely did anything! One of the perks of being management, I suppose Etongo

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:52 pm

100% down for this - just casted my vote regarding the times that would be best for me. I've been playing nothing but OSRS lately. This would be a good way to add some variety to my games and meet more clannies outside of my comfort zone. I would be down w/ both TTS and Fall Guys. I've been watching peeps stream Fall Guys on twitch lately and would love to get in on that action!

PS: Not sure how I missed this post until now. I blame it on playing two accounts at once =p. Cheers for bringing it up though!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by diablo6669 Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 pm

I am in favor of this variety night
diablo6669

Back to top Go down

Post by omg_i_p Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:34 am

Sounds fun, the latest time slot on either day could work for me. I'll be an hour late and having lunch, but it sounds like a great time Happy Pepo
omg_i_p
omg_i_p

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by audieos Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:00 pm

I'm down for this! Usually weeknights are best for me but as long as I know ahead of time I should be able to make it Very Happy

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Voted! I'm a big fan of TTS, sounds like a great idea Smile
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by Isao Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:28 am

Unfortunately the suggested times are a tad late for me (2am - 4am), but otherwise I'd probably be interested Smile
Isao
Isao

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:15 am

@Isao somehow completely slipped my mind that you're from the Netherlands. Sorry about that Razz We've gotten some interest from other EU folks though, so I wouldn't totally discount something more workable being hosted in the future. The reply is very much appreciated, at any rate!

For anyone else reading this, sounds like we'll be closing the poll tomorrow, i.e. August 18th. Make sure to get your votes in ASAP if you haven't already! More details on the event/accompanying hide and seek should be available soon Smile

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Knecken Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:18 am

A bit too late for me during a workday as well.. Crying or Very sad
But you know I'm in for the second one if its a bit earlier or not during the workweek!
Have fun everyone!
Knecken
Knecken

Back to top Go down

Post by Midase Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:01 pm

Hey I'm down, TTS is only £7 after a quick google, even if its 2am here it doesnt matter too much right now haha
Midase
Midase

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) YP5zkAJ

Chompy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Hey everyone!

I've given a couple weeks for people to vote, and it looks like Tuesday 6pm PST/9pm EST/2am UTC is the winner! The HnS event to promote/hand out copies of TTS will be this coming Saturday (11pm EST) as well, so if you're looking to nab a free copy come on down and hide some seeks.

If you have any questions, you can always pm me in-game or on discord, or post 'em here of course! Looking forward to it Smile

Muffin

Muffin
Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:26 am

ooooo this looks interesting Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Muffin 'n' Syllabic's Stupendous Game Night! (Tuesdays @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am UTC) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down