Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST)

5 posters

Go down

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Empty Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST)

Post by Muffin Sun May 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Hello nerds and nerdettes!

As some of you may know, I took an extended break from OSRS to focus on my final exams. I have since crawled out from underneath a stack of papers and am ready to return to the grind!

Seeing as I've missed y'all so god damn much, I figured I'd make an event out of it: a good ol' fashioned game of Hide and Seek! The rules will be, as per usual, the following:

- I will be hiding in any non-questlocked area on the overworld (no dungeons or anything like that)
- No guessing in cc so as to spoil (or give away) my position to seekers!
- There will be ten rounds (and therefore, ten prizes), however you can only win ONE prize. Gotta leave some for everyone, communism ho!

I've decided to run this HnS with a little twist: every winner will get a choice between two prizes: one is delicious while the other is nutritious. Which tickles your fancy? That's for you to decide.

Very excited to see you there on Tuesday, May 12th at 7pm EST. Stay wonderful!

Muffin

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) GpGlyzJ

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) F77sK4H

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Empty Re: Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST)

Post by Oen Sun May 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Always love to see a hide n seek being organised by fellow clan members Very Happy. I hope your exams have gone well! Great to see you again. Sadly I won't be able to make it at that time because it will be 1 am for me Crying or Very sad
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Empty Re: Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST)

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sun May 10, 2020 3:54 pm

I also like a HnS game although my ingame knowledge isnt that great yet. Unfortunately im also (most certainly) in my bed at 1 am on tuesday. But still want to wish every a lot of fun Very Happy
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sun May 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Glad to see you back! Hope exams went just peachy Happy Pepo

Fun twist on the hide n seek reward, I can't wait to see what I win Wink

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Dabna10

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue May 12, 2020 3:44 am

I feel like kind of a jerk for only finding this thread now. Need to get better at actually checking the different topics, as opposed to just looking at the recent posts on the front page.

Sounds like an exciting way to welcome you back to the game! Hide and Seek is always really good fun, though I'm notoriously hopeless at it, haha. I'll definitely be there!

Goes without saying as well, I'm massively looking forward to having you back. Just not the same without you around Pepo Heart

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Tue May 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Big thank you to everyone who showed up!

Now that the event has been done, here's how it worked: Each winner got the value of a bond (which was 3.7mil). The choice of delicious or nutritious changed the exact price to the following:

Nutritious: Skilling supplies equal to the bond value (for example, Bodjery won 3.7mil worth of mahogany planks)
Delicious: Straight cash money babyyyyy

Thank you to everyone who showed up, and particularly to our winners: Spartini, Noblefox, Syllabic, Dumb Duck, Hollow Stare, Dabbingbrb, Timmy, A Mimir, Woodnote, Bodjery, Spicytomatto, Miedrin, 1st Kc, ItsScienceYo, and Poem!

Looking forward to running this again Very Happy

Muffin

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) GpGlyzJ

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) F77sK4H

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed May 13, 2020 1:02 am

Was a super fun event! I liked the whole picking your mystery prize thing at the end. Was a nice touch as well as making sure plenty of people won at least once too. Looking forward to the next one Happy Pepo

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Dabna10

Muffin's Delicious/Nutritious Treasure Hunt! (HnS, May 12th 7pm EST) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down