Spiritika
Tinnitus
Swiftblade
11 posters

Go down

Swiftblade Empty Swiftblade

Post by Swiftblade Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello there,

I'm back from a hiatus of not playing OSRS for a while (Go figure). Only this time, I'd like to have a sense of community while I'm gaming. So I'm looking for a tribe. It's bee n 10 years since I've been in a clan on Runescape, but I'm looking to get involved with ya'll as much as I can. I've been playing since 2001, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the base game stuff. Anything new, I really need to get on track with.

Hope to play with you all soon.

- Swift
Swiftblade
Swiftblade

Back to top Go down

Swiftblade Empty Re: Swiftblade

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Heya Swiftblade,

Welcome back to OSRS bud! I'm not aware of any tribal rituals going on here (but maybe there are lol!), so sorry to disappoint if that's what you are going for. Jokes aside, we got a nice bunch here. Not sure if you're PvM or skilling focused (or both for that matter!), but we got a variety of clannies here, so no doubt you'll find your niche.

Dang dude. You started scaping in 2001? Not sure if I've ever met anyone that's been around for that long. I started a few years after that, and have been on and off since then. The past few months have been fairly slow for me in real life, so I've been taking advantage of that and have been playing a ton of OSRS. It's been real nice!

If you're looking to get involved in the clan, we usually have lots of events going on. Actually, just a few hours ago, we had a Sara GWD mass that lasted for about 2 hours and was tons of fun. And starting tomorrow at game reset time, we have a Skill of the Week competition that lasts for a week to see who gains the most experience in a chosen skill depending on what gets voted. Definitely would recommend checking that out if it interests you - there's a thread on the forums here for it.

If discord is your jam, we do have an awesome discord server that you could check out. Not required, but I've definitely have had a good time/met some awesome peeps on it.

Catch you in the cc soon FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Swiftblade 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:22 am

Hi Swiftblade! Like you, I've been playing RuneScape off and on for a while but not nearly as long as you have - since 2006 for me. I've started playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile though not regularly until recently.

I'm fairly new to the clan but in that short time, I've found everyone to be friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a community, this clan is great. Welcome! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Swiftblade YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 am

Hey Swiftblade! Nice to meet you!

It seems we both started around the same time. I remember the first time I logged into the 2D isometric graphics...The dark fog at the end of your vision scared me as a kid and I got quite lost. Took a week or so to get over that XD.

Lemme know if you have any questions. I get lots about quests, some bosses (like Vorkath), birdhouse or farm runs, barrows.....

See you in game!!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Swiftblade YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:57 am

Welcome to the clan homie
occeann
occeann

Swiftblade YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Heya Swift, seen you in the cc a lot lately, hopefully we're the tribe you've been looking for. Smile

Welcome back to OSRS!

~zul
Stinger

Swiftblade IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftblade Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:27 pm

You lot are really hospitable. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Swiftblade
Swiftblade

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:49 pm

hey swift you've chosen the right place when it comes to community we are honoured that you've decided to have us alongside your runescape journey! you won't regret it!
COCOMARBELLA

Swiftblade OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:07 am

Welcome aboard Swiftblade!

For social gaming you have definitely come to the correct place! Very Happy Always a chat ongoing in the CC, and discord also generally has people at most times!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Flannygains Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Welcome Swiftblade!

If you need any help or advice with the new things that came about just ask! There are a lot of new stuff that came about but it's pretty easy to get the hang of.
Flannygains
Flannygains

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Hiya Swiftblade I am a lifer rser since 2005 In and out as well but once a scaper always a scaper enjoy our clan!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Swiftblade YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Hi mate, welcome! I look forward to meeting you during the clan events Smile
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum