+3
Syllabic
This Land
KateHepburn
7 posters

Go down

Ellipsism Empty Ellipsism

Post by KateHepburn Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 am

I wanted to give a shoutout to ellipsism. She's been so helpful and supportive to me over the past week. Going to bandos, pushing me to get those skilling levels levels for SotE, and gassing me up even after I do really easy things like mage arena part 2. She also somehow manages to find the time to answer each and every annoying question that I have.

Joining a really big and welcoming community like osrsadvice is wonderful, but with so many passionate and exciting people it's a little like drinking from a firehose and I can get overwhelmed. Elli helped me find my niche here. I'm glad to have her as a friend and clanmate :-)

KateHepburn
KateHepburn

Back to top Go down

Ellipsism Empty Re: Ellipsism

Post by This Land Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:05 pm

What a lovely post! Really liked your metaphor about drinking from a fire hose, I can definitely relate!

It sounds like Ellipsism has been a fantastic friend to you and I'm glad you guys have such an awesome relationship. May the positive influences continue to flow Smile Smile

Once again, really nice to see you giving Ellip a shout out! Best of luck to the both of you moving forward with your in-game goals and achievements!
This Land
This Land

Ellipsism YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Always happy to see more testimonials on here. Really drives home what a great community we have. Glad to hear she's been a good friend to you Smile She's a great presence whenever I see her in-game, so I'm not surprised that carries over to other areas as well. And yeah, I get what you mean about being overwhelmed sometimes. Everyone's great, naturally, but you need some 1-on-1 time now and again. Not certain I would have been comfortable enough to stick around without my friends encouraging and reassuring me along the way.

Congrats on MA2 by the way! I swear I'll get it done someday, haha.

Ellipsism NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:07 pm

She's awesome - anytime I spot her in game we have a nice chat. She even took a lot of time to give me some tips for dandruff issues that I'm having. Glad to hear about your recent achievements as well. MA2 is one of those annoying things but is awesome to get done!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Ellipsism 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:05 pm

That is so lovely to hear...true friendship and exactly the sort of thing that makes rs so much more than just a game. Well shared and heartwarming.
ladybird2

Ellipsism NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:49 pm

you are the sweetest person ever Smile your questions are never annoying lol and you've taught me things as well. i'm so happy i met you and that we've become friends, you've helped me find my niche too
ellipsism
ellipsism

Ellipsism 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:59 am

Always nice to see clan mates helping others!
Cheers Ellipsism!
Also congrats on the Mage Arena 2 cape, huge upgrade!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Ellipsism 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum