COCOMARBELLA
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Stinger
8 posters

Go down

Might aswell.. Empty Might aswell..

Post by Stinger Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:04 am

Introduce myself once again since its been a couple of years I've last been here.

Names Dan, your regular european guy. Been playing RuneScape since uh, 2001 ish. Currently playing with a main account called 'dvj' & a soon-to-be untrimmed def 1 pure, with that sweet zulrah pet, called 'Zulra h'.

Well. It sure feels good to be back, the last week I've been in the clan chat has been amazing.
Missed you fam, no homo Pepo Heart
Stinger

Might aswell.. IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Might aswell.. Empty Re: Might aswell..

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:15 am

Hey Dan! Seen your name around a bunch lately, and I was pretty sure I recognized it from the offsite, but it's good to have confirmation Smile

Nice set of accounts you've got going there! Always thought specialized builds like pures/zerkers were cool, but considering how hard motivation is to come by when I'm playing my main I think it's best I stay away, aha. Got anything specific in mind for either account goals-wise, or do you just enjoy the journey? I've got a friend that's made a couple specialized accounts like that just because he enjoys it.

Very happy to hear you're enjoying your time back. I'm sure things have changed since your day, but if you ask me I think the clan's doing better than ever. I expect you'll feel that way too Happy Pepo

By the way, I notice you're still unranked in the CC. Can be pretty frustrating these days considering how often the chat fills up. Presuming you were ranked at once point, you're welcome to post in the following thread, and Bear will get it reapplied to you as soon as he's able: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this

We also have an official Discord server now, if that interests you at all. Another big change from back when you first joined (I've heard you weren't even allowed to talk about Discord in CC!), but I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. Easily one of my favourite aspects of the clan. Really great if you're looking to socialize, or get involved in our many ongoing events Smile

Again, glad to have you back with us. I sincerely hope you stick around!

Might aswell.. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:25 am

Hey Syl! Thanks for that heartwarming reply.

Goals-wise. The main account used to be a maxed def 1, 75 attack pure til' February aswell actually, hunted the zul' pet (used to stream that aswell) on it til' I got it at 3676 kc, and shortly after that managed to spear my def level in the gauntlet.
The current goal w/ the main is to max combat in the Nightmare of Ashihama, while make as much gp as possible to fund that 2277 total dream (those certain buyables sure cost a lot, plus I gotta fund the 99 slayer grind on the pure aswell (ether & cballs mostly).

Already talked with LB regarding the rank & joined the Discord aswell.
Yup, the clan is doing amazing, from what I've seen, really glad to see that.

Best wishes,
~zul.
Stinger

Might aswell.. IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:41 am

Ah, so you ended up making a main inadvertently then. Gotcha Laughing That'd be another big fear for me. I can be pretty careless when it comes to RS. Can't begin to count how many times I've died doing AFK Slayer or getting stacked out at Corp. I can pretty much guarantee I'd accidentally ruin a restricted account in the first week.

Maxing your CMB at Nightmare is a bold strat for sure. Looks like a really interesting boss tbh (the chance for a massive payout doesn't hurt). Hopefully I'll be able to grind some out after I get a little more comfortable. Wishing you blessed RNG in advance, particularly if you end up attending the clan mass today. Hopefully you don't end up getting multiple jars like a couple of our regulars did a few weeks back  pale

Oh, and apologies for the unnecessary info-dump. Something of a bad habit of mine! Wasn't aware you'd already gotten that sorted. Glad to hear you were ahead of the curve there, hehe.

Might aswell.. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Yo Dan,

Glad you decided to sign up here on the offsite bud!

Zulrah pet on a low level def account? Can't imagine how that grind was, lol. Although, zulrah's mage phase range attack seem to smack me at 90+ defence, so maybe that snake is always accurate no matter what defence ya got, lol. I still need to go back and finish up another 150 or so kills to get a nice round 1000 KC, but can't bring myself to go back yet. I'm sure that motivation will change when I start getting low on scales.

Catch you in the chat soon!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Might aswell.. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi Dan

We are honoured to have you back at OSRS Advice and your always welcome the door is always open for you and its awesome to see that you've been here a while! Its nice to see that your going for the Zulrah pet defo post your progression. Happy Scaping! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Might aswell.. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Welcome back Dan, you're one of the original RS Gamer Surprised I really wish I'd have heard of RS back when it started but unfortunately I didn't start playing until 2006 so missed out on classic, I did play it for a bit when it was re-opened but I imagine it wasn't the same.

Anywhoo, hope to catch up with you in clan chat sometime Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Might aswell.. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi Dan! Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for years but not as long as you have (since 2006 for me). I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you before. I've met you in the clan chat since you've been back but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well.

Congrats on the Zulrah pet on your pure! Good luck on maxing your main. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Might aswell.. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:36 am

Hey Dan Smile

I see you around quite a lot (Death Reaper's fashionscape party was fun!!) and nice to see you posting on the forums. Grats on the snakeling hunt, while I keep looking for my vorkie....Wink

Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Might aswell.. YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:41 am

Rolling Eyes Welcome back to the fam Zulrah.. let the good times roll and enjoy yourself!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Might aswell.. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum