Tinnitus
COCOMARBELLA
crodr015
7 posters

Go down

An intro to a Tooth Empty An intro to a Tooth

Post by crodr015 Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Hello Everyone I am Bicuspid,

I have played runescape since 2004 and quit when rs3 came out. I then quickly joined once again when OSRS came out. Due to grad school I had to quit before all the raids, tob, and inferno updates came out and thus came back wanting to make them my brand new goals.

Back is RS2 my favorite times were definitely with my old clan LOL( I dont even remember what it stood for). I still have some of those members from over 10 years ago added on fb and keep up on life. I truly wish to find a home like that in OSRS because it really does make this game incredible.

My biggest achievement in OSRS is my Zulrah KC which is at 5112 and still no pet Sad----Zulrah pet was my first big goal and maybe one day i'll get it!

In terms of real life I am from the east coast and live where the sun shines until it rains and shines again five minutes later. I recently got into tennis a little under a year ago and want to hit 4.0 USTA within the next few years. I have two cats (Pina and Colada).

Even though I was not playing OSRS these past few years, I still kept up to date on new releases by looking at reddit everyday. I look foward to meeting all of you and enjoying this amazing game with you all.
crodr015
crodr015

Back to top Go down

An intro to a Tooth Empty Re: An intro to a Tooth

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Hey Cro

Welcome to OSRS Advice and welcome to old school runescape.

Wow that is a impressive kill count for Zulrah. I am too nervous to face off Zulrah as I have a fear of getting mixed up on his rotations lol but I do have decent stats and 99 prayer to fend off each type of style but im nervous haha so well done!.

We are glad you decided to join us and are now amongst our ranks. Feel free to chat in game or on here or even our discord server.

and if you see one of us come and say hi!

Happy Scaping see you soon!
COCOMARBELLA

An intro to a Tooth OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Hey Bicuspid,

Welcome to the offsite bud! I'm in grad school as well. Sounds bad to say this, but this whole COVID-19 situation has definitely given me more of an opportunity to grind out some current goals that I probably wouldn't normally have time to. Guess it's making the most of out of a bad situation - we all live and adapt!

I was in a long-term clan before EOC hit as well, and I to this day still keep up with a few of my old clannies. I doubt I will ever be able to let them go. Still have great memories with all of them. But, I will say, in a much shorter time period in this clan, I have made even more memories here. Truly a special bunch of peeps here.

5112 Zulrah KC and no pet? That's pretty rough. I know it's a 1/4000 drop, but still... I would have given up long before then. Hopefully won't be long before you get it now. I'm around 800 kc, and got tired of grinding the moneysneke. Thankfully I did get a blowpipe (ironman btw, just had to stick that in there =p) as well as all the other uniques I need, so I'm super happy about that.

It sounds like you have quite a bit of achievements under your belt. If you're interested, you can always create a thread under the Goals and Achievements section of the forums to log your other progress to share with other clannies. Obviously not required, but it's something I do, and it seems to help me keep on track with my goals.

Hope to catch you in game soon!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

An intro to a Tooth 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:49 pm

Hey Bicuspid. Saw your intro and did a double-take. Gotta be one of the weirdest out of context titles I've ever seen on here, haha. I actually saw you at the GE with a purple name yesterday, but wasn't sure I recognized you. Happy to see your intro on  here! What did you go to grad school for, if I might ask? Gotta be honest, just hearing those words kinda stresses me out, lol.

I never really got a taste of the clan experience back in the day. Not sure I even knew they were a thing until after I'd already been playing for a few years, and by that time I'd already solidified enough of an online friend group to not have much need for one. And, I think I would have been a bit too young anyway, if I'm honest. Gaming communities often aren't the most welcoming places for annoying 12 year olds (and I don't blame them) Laughing Hearing stories like yours though, and having met so many lovely people in the clan over the past year, it does kind of feel like I missed out, just a bit. Runescape was always a good tool for bringing people together, and it still is too. I think you'll fit in great here Smile

Really unfortunate Zulrah luck there! Snek pet is definitely one of my favourites, despite how common it is these days. All things considered though, not a bad boss to go dry on. You have any mutagen drops at least? I know a lot of people go nuts for those.

And hey, tennis is awesome! Used to play a ton with my dad when I was in my teens, but kind of quit once he started visiting less often due to work. I'm sure I'd probably be disappointed if I ever got back into it, since I'm probably even worse now than I was then, but I've still got a soft spot for it. Insanely good workout, and it's pretty cheap to get into. Can't go wrong with accessibility.

Anyway, that's probably enough talking on my end. Looking forward to having you with us. Best of luck making some new memories Happy Pepo

P.S. pls show pictures of your cats (or in Discord!)

An intro to a Tooth NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:40 am

Just wanting to take a guess here... are you in dental school bud? When Syllabic mentioned your 'different' title of your post it got me thinking =p. That, along with Bicuspid is making me wonder.... lol!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

An intro to a Tooth 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:08 am

Welcome to the offsite Bicuspid, be sure to join our discord and share those pics of your cats!

Also, impressive KC for Zulrah but ouch on the pet luck Sad hope to catch you around in the cc sometime Smile
Avallan
Avallan

An intro to a Tooth YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vRendorb Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 am

Welcome back by the way! It's a great place to hang out and get some advice on how to do things in the game. But the best part is you can make some friends, i am the same way where i want to be able to meet people and enjoy some adventures together.

I am a sports guy myself and i am missing it so bad right now. I breath, eat and live sports. As i played college baseball.

I hope to see you in the game and have some adventures together.
vRendorb
vRendorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:43 am

Hi Biscuspid! Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for years, though not as long as you have - since 2006 for me. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile and have been enjoying it immensely. It's been fun re-learning things as well as being introduced to new content.

Also like you, I have fond memories of my RS2 clan (which still exists in RS3) and was part of it for 9 years. In fact, I'm still part of it even though I don't actively play RS3 and occasionally I still chat with some of my friends in the clan.

Your Zulrah KC is quite impressive! I hope you'll soon receive the pet. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

An intro to a Tooth YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down