+3
audieos
Syllabic
Akigara
7 posters

Go down

hello everyone Empty hello everyone

Post by Akigara Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:03 pm

hey glad to find a mature group of people to join. I ran a guild for years on wow in that time i learned that the people you play with make or break a game so i hope to make many new friends.
Akigara
Akigara

Back to top Go down

hello everyone Empty Re: hello everyone

Post by Syllabic Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Hey Akigara! Lots of new people checking us out today. Always good to see Smile You're pretty new to the game I'm guessing, going off of what you said in CC earlier? Sounds like you've made some great progress already. Best of luck keeping up that pace.

Sounds like you'll be a great fit here, judging by your previous guild/clan experience. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table Smile

Go have a look at our Discord as well, if you like. Great bunch of folks on there as well.

Last edited by Syllabic on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

hello everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by audieos Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Quite a true statement, playing the game with friends and a community you get along with is important. Glad to have you apart of the team, feel free (but not required) to check out our discord and don't be shy in the cc Smile If you have any questions my pm is always on. Hope to see you around Very Happy

hello everyone NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Heya Akigara, welcome to the clan! Look forward to seeing you in the cc Smile If you have any questions hit me up, my pm is on!
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Hey Akigara,

Glad to see you've made it to the offsite! That was quick - probably the fastest I've ever seen someone join the clan chat and then sign up to the offsite =p.

I played WoW for a year or so because my friends kept begging me to try it out. Definitely a fun game, but haven't touched it in years. I played on a demon hunter and had one of those really op orange items on the helmet slot that basically allowed me to spam the eye beam attack over and over for tons of AoE damage. It was definitely run to run some higher level mythics!

Just curious, what are some of your goals on OSRS right now if you don't mind me asking? I'm finishing up 99 crafting hopefully soon, then onto some PvM grinds (mostly Sara GWD and CoX).

If you're into clan events, we have bi-weekly skill of the week and boss of the week events that rotate every week. There's a forum thread up on each of them, so you can check them out if that's you jam.

I second the suggestions above, definitely checkout our discord server if that's your thing.

Catch you in game FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

hello everyone 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:36 am

Hi Akigara! I'm fairly new to the clan but in the short time I've been here, everyone has been friendly and helpful. Welcome! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

hello everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Hey Akigara welcome to osrs advice and welcome to old school runescape we are honoured to have you amongst our ranks. feel free to chat to us at anytime whether its on here, in game or on our discord.
COCOMARBELLA

hello everyone OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum