Hello It's Me.

5 posters

Go down

Hello It's Me. Empty Hello It's Me.

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Hey Guys

I Know it is kinda late lol...I totally forgot I never did a returning player introduction a few weeks ago so better late than never! Smile

Hey everybody I'm Risa, 26 from England!

I am a serious lazy gamer who plays all sorts of playstation games and mmo's mostly RuneScape, final fantasy xiv, pso2 and others I am looking forward to a new mmo blue protocol but runescape will always be in my heart and something that I will always play no matter what or where I will be. Very Happy

I have finally come back to runescape after facing a very dark part of my life with the loss of my grandparents and losing my job but just within a few moments and the blink of an eye my life changed and I met the man of my dreams who im hoping to marry next year in October 2021 thats if this nasty virus disappears I also found a new job working in the same sector for banking but working for a different bank one of England's biggest banks Smile

My longterm Runescape goals are to: 1) max my account achieve 99 in all skills, complete all quests and honestly just get rich and make as much money as possible then donate and give it freely to people for fun im a really generous person like that! ill probs donate some to the clan too as I have done in the past.

My current goals - finish all quests, fire cape, increase my slayer lvls, max my combat skills.

I Joined OSRS Advice a year ago and I've been on and off runescape since but I have decided to stay long term and I know there is no better clan out there for me than being right here with my besties and other clan members love you guys <3 especially meg, syllabic, spirit, dabbing, nixy, ladybird, exo, Mitch this land, tinni, no splits and many other amazing people in this clan.

ALSO A WARM WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO CHAT IN GAME OR IF YOU SEE ME COME AND SAY HI! I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP AND ALWAYS OPEN TO SIMPLY HAVING A LAUGH bounce I love you

COCOMARBELLA

Hello It's Me. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Hello It's Me. Empty Re: Hello It's Me.

Post by Guitarist141 Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Hey Risa,

I keep seeing you in the CC chat and catching up on some forums posts so thought to say hi. I'm happy to hear personal life is looking up and wish you the best with that!

Finishing all quests is a great goal. QPC was my 18-year long goal and I got it this year. Best cape imo Wink. In fact I have a 2.5 week old rune dragon alt right now....with 230 QPs....send help?

See you in game!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Hello It's Me. YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Hey @Guitarist141

Thank you so much for those lovely words I most definitely needed to hear them! means so much to me so thank you very much! Smile Haha and yes I am all over the place lolz! I try not to spam too much of my love for this clan! Very Happy

quest cape and diary cape are defo my fave capes in the entire game the light blue and white is defo something I want to add to my collection of capes.

Oh wow thats a very impressive alt! honestly thats amazing you must of spent a lot of hard hours making that alt perfect hope its worked. out for you im also currently working on two alts myself slayer alts both are mid lvl combat 70s in all melee and around 75-80 range on both preparing them for gargoyles and brutal drags Very Happy.

defo will come if I need some help! same to you too! Very Happy

COCOMARBELLA

Hello It's Me. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi Risa! I've seen you and talked to you in the clan chat as well as here on the off-site but it's great to see you making an official introduction. Smile

I'm sorry for the dark time in your life losing your grandparents and your job.Sad But I'm glad you had some positives meeting the man of your dreams and finding another job. Congratulations in advance on your upcoming wedding sometime next year. Very Happy

Good luck on your goal of maxing and of acquiring the quest point and fire capes!
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello It's Me. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:08 pm

aww thank you so much spirit! Very Happy

this means a lot to me so thank you very much! I will defo hopefully share my success on here when I do make some more progress I do tend to be kinda slow because Im a tad lazy.
COCOMARBELLA

Hello It's Me. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Hey Risa,

Great to see you posting an intro, although you are a familiar face to me by now =p

Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandparents as well as your job. But, I would just like to say many of your posts are genuine and you do make me smile quite often, and I do appreciate that. You are a very positive person - and that is possibly one of the best traits one can have, in my opinion.

My long term goal, like yours, is to max my account. I'm still quite far off. I find what helps me with leveling the most is breaking up my progress into smaller goals, such as achieving the levels needed that are necessary for a specific diary. Just a tip I have that seems to help me quite a bit!

See you in game soon =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello It's Me. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Hey risa,

You're such a genuine person. I'm sorry for the dark past that you endured and truly hope your future is brighter! Best of luck on the marriage, mine too was in October! (great month). Welcome back to the clan, and see you in the cc Smile
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:40 am

Hey Tinni I love you

Thank you so much for those kind and warm words that means so much to me and honestly I am so glad that I can put a smile on somebody's face because being happy in this life is the most important and most priceless thing you can have asides love and other priceless things in life.

Haha I am definitely going consider that advice as I tend to switch quite a lot from one goal to the next, to the next and I waste more time switching things im doing than I actually do skilling or doing something lol I am surprised I even made it this far lol I tend to have issues sticking with it lmao.

But I am most definitely going to consider it Very Happy

COCOMARBELLA

Hello It's Me. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:41 am

Hi Soldier

Thank you very much for your kind words Very Happy

HAHA everybody I speak to keeps saying theirs was in October my parents theirs was also in October haha I hope it is a good month Razz Very Happy Smile Laughing

Its indeed good to be back in the clan ive missed it!
COCOMARBELLA

Hello It's Me. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum