COCOMARBELLA
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Misha Winter
10 posters

Go down

Hello, I am Misha Winter Empty Hello, I am Misha Winter

Post by Misha Winter Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:07 am

I have played RuneScape since June 12th, 2005 and have always loved the interactivity and the community of this game so much that I never left. When I found OSRSAdvice clan chat I thought that this would be a helpful CC for my future endeavors... But it has become much more then that for I have found a sense of community and friendship through this clan. Thank you guys. I look forward to activities with you all. Cool
Misha Winter
Misha Winter

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Misha Winter Empty Re: Hello, I am Misha Winter

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:21 am

Welcome to the offsite Misha! Glad you made it, and lovely to hear you've found us to be a good fit for you. We definitely try to help whenever we can, but we've got a lot more to offer than simply the name would suggest, as you said. Definitely the high point for me, although having having such a large host of knowledgeable people around is pretty nice too! You can learn a ton about the game without having to ask questions at all, which is something that helped me out a ton when I first started and was too shy to ask myself Smile

What sort of stuff have you been getting up to in-game lately?
future endeavors
seems like it might suggest some pretty interesting stuff, haha.

If you haven't had a look already and think it might interest you, I'd definitely recommend that you have a look at our Discord server. A bit more of a casual (but still lovely) extension of the in-game community, and it's especially good for keeping up to date on our various events and stuff. IRL stuff and a dedicated advice channel as well, if you're into any of that.

Looking forward to chatting! See you around.

Last edited by Syllabic on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Hello, I am Misha Winter NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 am

Hey Misha,

Welcome to the offsite! I've seen you in chat a few times - I'm glad you decided to sign up here =)

I completely agree - the community we have here is truly something hard to find, and I probably wouldn't have as much motivation to play without it. Just curious, what are some of your current in game goals? Right now I'm fairly PvM focused - looking forward to grinding out some GWD for some cool items (especially that Sara hilt!).

I agree with Syll, the discord server is a great way to meet/chat with peeps!

Hope to see you in game more and more, and welcome again!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello, I am Misha Winter 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Winter Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 am

My most recent endeavors have included skilling to fund my PvM curiosities.
Misha Winter
Misha Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 am

Hey Misha

Welcome to the clan glad you've joined us we are honoured to have you!

feel free to chat in the clan in game and if you see us in game feel free to come and say hi Very Happy.

happy scaping!
COCOMARBELLA

Hello, I am Misha Winter OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 am

Welcome to the offsite Misha! great to have you here, you seem like an awesome addition to the clan Very Happy

This clan has such a wonderful community feel, I can't ever imagine playing osrs without them, we are definitely very fortunate to have an amazing group of people who are always willing to offer advice and friendship while we grind away at some of the most mind numbing skills lol

I wish you all the best on all your future endeavours and look forward to you obtaining your goals in game Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Hello, I am Misha Winter YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:40 am

Eyy, so good to see you making a post on the offsite Misha Smile

I still have fond memories of our first meeting in-game when you wanted to come along to the Chambers of Xeric clan mass event we had on a few Saturday's ago. You and I, along with a few others ran all the way from the Port to the Mountain because none of you had ever been to the Chambers area before! Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing you around more often. My PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to send me a message Smile Until then take care, stay safe and another warm welcome to the clan 'officially' I look forward to chatting more when we're both online!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 am

Hi Misha Winter! I've seen you in the chat but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well. I'm fairy new to the clan but in the short time I've been here, clan members have been friendly and helpful. Smile

Like you, I've been playing RuneScape for a while - since 2006 for. It's great to see other long time players still enjoying the game.
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Welcome Misha, I've seen you around the cc a whole bunch so glad you're making the leap to join us. Hope to see you at our next event, whatever it may be Smile

Hello, I am Misha Winter Dabna10

Hello, I am Misha Winter Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello, I am Misha Winter NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Hey Misha Smile I see you chatting in cc in-game, glad you made it to the off site!
Don't forget to poke into the Events section for cool events!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:13 pm

Welcome to the offsite misha! Glad we could provide a sense of community and friendship for ya. It truly is a great clan Smile
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Winter Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Thank you guys! <3 I appreciate the feedback on my little post... I'll be sure to join in the activities as soon as possible. I'm catching up on a few things... I think it's pretty great to be apart of such an active clan that is made up of so many different types of players. I'm looking forward to the gainz and fun to be had! :^) I saw one of these in chat earlier (>*_*)>~~~~~~~~* Some RNG blessings for you all ^.^ <3
Misha Winter
Misha Winter

Back to top Go down