twobviku
Syllabic
TFR Fail
Malakos
11 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Malakos Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Henniken and I've been playing RS on and off since around 2006. I'm originally from New England but have been actively moving around the US for my job. I recently got 99 Fletch and met some of the members during my celebration and wanted to be apart of this amazing community. I've always been a big fan of skilling but have been getting more interested in PVM recently. Looking forward to meeting more of you and getting to know everyone!
Malakos
Malakos

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by TFR Fail Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:31 pm

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TFR Fail
TFR Fail

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:50 pm

Hey Henniken. Congrats again on the 99 earlier! Glad we could help make it special for you. Any other skilling goals lined up for the near future? What kind of work do you do that requires you to travel, if you don't mind me asking?

If you're interested in getting some more PvM experience, we've got plenty of plenty of opportunities for you. The Weekly Saturday Mass event especially is a great way to get some experience. Definitely recommend checking out our Discord server as well. Doubles as both a social platform and as a way for people to find bossing partners. Pretty much essential if you ever went to join learner raids as well.

Catch you in-game soon. And welcome aboard Smile

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:47 am

Heya Henniken!

Welcome aboard! Congratulations on the 99 Fletching, when you get more 99s please let us know so we can celebrate!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:07 am

Welcome Henniken! So happy to hear our members could make your 99 fletching special, big congrats on that achievement as well! definitely have a look into that link Syll posted, a fantastic way for less experienced PVM'ers to get involved and experience PVM Smile

Hope to catch you around in game or in clan chat Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:05 am

Welcome to the clan mate!

Have to echo what everyone else has already said with a big belated congratulations on 99 Fletching and it's incredibly heart-warming to know that one of the things that solidified you wanting to join us was having people from the cc come and join you for the 99 achievement! Rest assured, stuff like that happens all the time so we'll be waiting for you to hit that next 99 now Razz Razz

You've already had a really warm welcome and good introduction to a few things that go on here so I just wanted to be another friendly face here on the offsite saying hello and I hope you really enjoy your time with us. I cannot speak highly enough of how joining this clan changed my in-game experiences for the better so I hope it does the same for you too bud, I really do Smile

PM is always on in-game if you need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message. Until then, take care, stay safe and hopefully see you in the cc soon mate.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 am

Welcome to the clan Henniken, from the sounds of things you seem like a good fit already for our clan Smile Look forward to getting to meet you in-game or chatting in CC!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Hello! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 am

Hi Henniken wonderful to see you've joined us welcome to the cc!.

Also congrats on your 99 fletching and feel free to chat n the clan chat and if you see us in game feel free to come on over and say hi! Very Happy

Welcome back to osrs.
COCOMARBELLA

Hello! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakos Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:24 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey Henniken. Congrats again on the 99 earlier! Glad we could help make it special for you. Any other skilling goals lined up for the near future? What kind of work do you do that requires you to travel, if you don't mind me asking?

If you're interested in getting some more PvM experience, we've got plenty of plenty of opportunities for you. The Weekly Saturday Mass event especially is a great way to get some experience. Definitely recommend checking out our Discord server as well. Doubles as both a social platform and as a way for people to find bossing partners. Pretty much essential if you ever went to join learner raids as well.

Catch you in-game soon. And welcome aboard Smile

I'm thinking my next skilling goal will be 99 Smithing doing the Gold Bar Blast Furnace method. I made some good money through my Fletching grind so I figured I'd put it to good use. I am a software developer for government software, so I move around to various capitals and work with the agency that requested the upgrade. Thank you again for the warm welcome and for the info, I'll definitely be checking those out!
Malakos
Malakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Hey Henniken,

Welcome to the offsite bud, and welcome back to OSRS!

Big grats on the 99 fletching - any 99 is an awesome achievement! We have lots of skillers and PvMers here, so whatever mode you are feeling in any given day, you will have many people to accompany you in this clan =)

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Hi Henniken! Like you, I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006. It's great to see other long time players still enjoying the game. Smile

Congratulations on 99 Fletching! Good luck with your goal of 99 Smithing! Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Welcome to the clan lad, this has been a great clan for getting into PvM for me, never thought I'd be able to do half the events that I've done with people in this clan c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Hello! ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 am

Malakos wrote:I'm thinking my next skilling goal will be 99 Smithing doing the Gold Bar Blast Furnace method. I made some good money through my Fletching grind so I figured I'd put it to good use. I am a software developer for government software, so I move around to various capitals and work with the agency that requested the upgrade. Thank you again for the warm welcome and for the info, I'll definitely be checking those out!

99 Smithing is one goal I'd like to complete in the not too distant future as well, actually. Blast Furnace isn't really my thing though, so I'll probably give adamant platebodies a shot. Or suck it up and continue doing darts like I have been for the last forty levels Laughing

And hey, a government job like that sounds pretty sweet! I've heard a lot of them can be pretty cushy with regards to benefits and such. Definitely sounds like a good deal to me, although I think I'd find the travel rather tiring after a while. Were you able to work from home at all during the lockdowns, or is the travel a necessary component?

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakos Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Syllabic wrote:
Malakos wrote:I'm thinking my next skilling goal will be 99 Smithing doing the Gold Bar Blast Furnace method. I made some good money through my Fletching grind so I figured I'd put it to good use. I am a software developer for government software, so I move around to various capitals and work with the agency that requested the upgrade. Thank you again for the warm welcome and for the info, I'll definitely be checking those out!

99 Smithing is one goal I'd like to complete in the not too distant future as well, actually. Blast Furnace isn't really my thing though, so I'll probably give adamant platebodies a shot. Or suck it up and continue doing darts like I have been for the last forty levels Laughing

And hey, a government job like that sounds pretty sweet! I've heard a lot of them can be pretty cushy with regards to benefits and such. Definitely sounds like a good deal to me, although I think I'd find the travel rather tiring after a while. Were you able to work from home at all during the lockdowns, or is the travel a necessary component?

Lol darts will save you some coin but its definitely a grind.

Ya I enjoy what I do a lot and the traveling was pretty nice because I got to visit places I never would have before but I'm working remotely now and I'm lowkey hoping it becomes permanent because I'm really enjoying not being in an office. I've also found that I have more time for my personal life when working from home so it's been decent these past few months.
Malakos
Malakos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum