Hello There.

5 posters

Go down

Hello There. Empty Hello There.

Post by Jeremy Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:38 am

Hey my names Jeremy or rsn (xX Jeremy Xx). im 29yo and pretty much just a chill dude that plays rs. [i]'ve been playing rs for 11 yrs off and on but never rs3 Razz. i used to be in this clan a super long time ago under the rsn TheBoogieman and i really enoyed the people and the content. I'm looking to get into some pvm also just wanna be around cool people to talk to and be buds. I look forward to meeting all of u and hopefully teaming up with u guys, thanks.

jocolor Bear Wave
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Hello There. Empty Re: Hello There.

Post by Syllabic Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:46 am

Hey Jeremy, good to meet you. Sounds like you were around way before I ever entered the scene. My one year anniversary is a little over a week from now! Hopefully you've seen some familiar faces since you came back. Some of us new folks are pretty good too, though Wink

Lots of opportunities to get into PvM with clannies these days. The Weekly Saturday Mass Event is a great one if you're wanting to get involved with some new bosses, or just want to make friends in the CC. Boss of the Week is also great if you've already got some experience and want to earn a little cash. PvM Bingo should be starting up again soon enough as well, so make sure you don't miss that. Detail on all of those can be found on our Discord server, which I'd definitely recommend joining if you haven't already. It's an excellent resource. Good fun and a great way to socialize too Smile

Plenty of more casual stuff going on as well, too. I do a fair bit of Corp myself. Would be happy to have you along some time if you're interested.

Whatever you end up deciding to do, I'll be looking forward to seeing you around. Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your time back with us as much as you used to!

Hello There. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:23 am

Hey there Jeremy, look forward to seeing you in the cc. Welcome back!
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi Jeremy! I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you before though like you I've been playing RuneScape for awhile - for me since 2006 and continuing when it transitioned into RS2/RS3/EOC. I didn't start playing OSRS until around the time it was released on mobile but have been enjoying it immensely. It's great to see other long time players still enjoying the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello There. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Hey Jeremy,

Welcome back to the clan bud!

I'm in the same boat as you - I've played runescape for almost 15 years, but never (well maybe 15 mins worth) have played RS3 much. I have too many goals for my account, and will likely never try out RS3 unless I max my account first =p.

Welcome back again - looking forward to meeting you =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello There. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum