Risa's AFK NMZ Guide

4 posters

Go down

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Empty Risa's AFK NMZ Guide

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:13 pm

HEY GUYS WELCOME TO MY AFK NMZ GUIDE

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-08-11

This is something I feel like I wanted to share because I have found this method to be really fun and helpful because if your like me who doesn't have much time on their hands and works 9 hours a day for a bank 5-6 days a week then like me you prefer more AFK'able methods to do on the side throughout the day. This is a valid really good method and I highly recommend this if your ready to put the hard work and effort on this. Cool Very Happy

SO THIS IS MY METHOD

I am going to be adding to this method and making this a detailed guide and I will be adding images and I will be talking about my thoughts on running this setup. I won't go too much into detail of xp rates or levelling as im just going to use my own personal preference as its something ive been using a long time and there are definitely better ways to increase combat levels than this method so this is just a fyi. Smile from today I will be adding to this later on tonight.

- UPDATE -

OKAY GUYS HERE IT IS THE GUIDE I HAVE CREATED WITH IMAGES TO GIVE YOU GUYS A TASTE OF WHAT IT HAS BEEN LIKE FOR ME USING THIS METHOD I HONESTLY STUCK TO AND CONTINUED MYSELF PEOPLE PROBS CREATED THIS BEFORE ME HAHA BUT THIS IS MY PERSONAL METHOD YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW MY GUIDE THIS IS JUST MY WAY Smile

STATS REQUIRED

all you need is base melee combat lvls even if its between 30's - 40's as long as you are doing decent damage and have access to decent weapons and armour this is exactly how I started off and have been doing this since whilst I work or do other things. ONE OF THE KEY STATS REQUIRED THAT WILL HONESTLY HELP YOU SO MUCH AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT is 99 Prayer! I highly recrecommend getting your prayer levels up as soon as possible as lvl 43 unlocks protect from melee which will help you through many quests and bosses. an easy way to get lvl 99 prayer just burst those dragon bones to get those lvls quickly yes this can be expensive but trust me in the long run you will not regret it but I will talk more about.

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-08-31

QUESTS REQUIRED

There are so many quests that unlock really useful bosses that give great XP and burst through those combat lvls. Here are a few quests to get your nmz bosses started.

Tree Gnome Village
The Grand Tree
Fight Arena
Vampyre Slayer
Monkey Madness 1

and there's so many more that you can complete by following easy guides on youtube, reddit and google that also unlock great bosses for points and xp of course this guide is not going to go into too much detail about the xp rates, the points system etc this is solely a guide on a afk method that you can use to train combat lvls in nmz.

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-18-25-07

so here's how I do it. yeah sure its great people use absorb positions and overload potions costs nothing but points right. but when you got 99 prayer then prayer potions are where its at buy 500 prayer potions and you will be set for days your also using one inventory for hours on end afking training combat stats and every 15-20 mins your clicking just twice to refill your prayer stat so if you can really manage one inventory efficiently you can make up to 1 million points and thousands of xp lasting up to hours upon end I literally have this on in the background afking whilst working for a busy major bank in England so this is great in between dealing with customers just two clicks and back to work!.

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-08-21
Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-18-22-14

So as mentioned above pretty much the only thing you will need is a lvl 43 prayer spell which is protect from melee which blocks all melee attacks and if you have all melee bosses you are sorted four hours on end without being hit a single time. unless you run out of potions or you forget to refill your prayer points then you get smashed and kicked out of the nightmare and don't forget its 26k gold coins for rumble hard customised mode which is the best for combat training and points.  

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-08-45

MY GEAR

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-18-21-51

so this is the gear setup I've got the reason I'm also able to last hours upon end is due to the prayer bonuses on the equipment I have on. I am pretty much overkill with my prayer stats and it goes down fairly slowly. with the prayer bonuses on the proselyte armour it helps great protection and great stats decent armour makes you last longer. The ancient mitre also has prayer bonuses that really do help its not the perfect helmet or the best defence but the prayer boost is great. The Amulet of fury is a great necklace not too expensive affordable and provides great combat stats. Abyssal bludgeon is probably the best strength weapon you can use it hits great, you get great xp and its decent for hitting the high lvl monsters you are going to go up against in the customisable rumble hard mode so it doesn't take long to defeat monsters so definitely save up and get the abyssal bludgeon. The holy wraps for gloves add that extra prayer boost in stats. The Devout boots are also a great prayer bonus adding equipment to wear it adds to the holyness and to top it off the berserker ring/berserker ring imbued which is goals you will unlock as you go along with nmz by saving up the points also on the side imbue the slayer helmet black mask and archer rings and other rings you will find useful it really really really helps in the future especially when you start creating slayer alts.

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-08-54
Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Screenshot-2020-06-18-at-08-09-07

AND ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THIS THEN JUST LEAVE IT RUNNING WHILST YOU DO OTHER THINGS WORKING OR LIKE ME RUNNING TWO SLAYER ALTS WHICH IM WORKING ON CURRENTLY SO YEAH THIS IS LITERALLY ALL IT IS TO IT SAVE UP BANK, INCREASE YOUR PRAYER, GET DECENT STARTER COMBAT STATS, 30s-40s and do lots of questing and just leave it grinding im now almost at 93 strength going for 99 so ive got the next two days off leave my main afking combat whilst I prepare my slayer alts Smile and in the future after doing your combat stats then do magic and imbuing and superheating whilst you fight monsters and train range herbivore and other stats whilst you train combat afk on the same account. I honestly don't regret it and I literally leave my laptop logged on/ my mobile logged on in the background whilst doing other stuff.

Last edited by BbyGurlRisa on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
COCOMARBELLA

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Risa's AFK NMZ Guide Empty Re: Risa's AFK NMZ Guide

Post by twobviku Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:40 pm

This could not come a better time where I am feeling like some combat leveling while working Very Happy Looking fowards to learning methods!
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Haha thank you I will be updating this now! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:51 am

Great guide! I'm definitely gonna give this a try, thanks risa Smile
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:56 am

This is awesome! And it's different from other guides i've seen, so i'll definitely use this as inspiration for when I go and do some afking in NMZ! Very Happy
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:46 pm

thanks guys ! Very Happy feel free to share your setups and tips and tricks its a learning curve for us all there's so many methods we can do and learn!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by SoggyBurrito Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:32 am

I've been looking for a comprehensive guide on this exact thing. I really appreciate the time you tool to put this together. 100% going to be coming back to this often.
SoggyBurrito
SoggyBurrito

Back to top Go down