Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Rednekman20 Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Hello everyone, Glad to be here. I've been active on the CC for a little while to make sure I like it, and I actually love it so here I am.
Rednekman20
Rednekman20

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Syllabic Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Hey bud. Nice to hear you've been enjoying the CC as much as you have. People that are willing to give us a chance usually stick around for good, in my experience Smile

Got any specific in-game goals that you're looking forward to at the moment? I always enjoy hearing about what other people are working on.

Be sure to check us out on Discord if you're looking to get more involved, or just want to get to know people a bit better. If I can manage to make friends on there, you almost certainly can too Wink

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:19 pm

welcome to the offsite Smile glad to hear you are loving the CC. see you in game
PugTart
PugTart

Hello! YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi Rednekman20! I'm fairly new to the clan and had lurked for a couple of days to make sure I liked it. Like you, I loved it and decided to stick around. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:20 am

Hey Rednekman20,

Welcome to the clan and offsite mate! I consider this clan almost like a "safe haven" so to speak for me. There are a number of awesome people in the clan that make the game more fun - it's nice to have a place to share any achievements you might have made in game, or to just scape and chill!

See you in game mate!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rednekman20 Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:00 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey bud. Nice to hear you've been enjoying the CC as much as you have. People that are willing to give us a chance usually stick around for good, in my experience Smile

Got any specific in-game goals that you're looking forward to at the moment? I always enjoy hearing about what other people are working on.

Be sure to check us out on Discord if you're looking to get more involved, or just want to get to know people a bit better. If I can manage to make friends on there, you almost certainly can too Wink

I am already on the discord following everything going on. My only goal right now is to get base 70 on all skills, I'm almost there!
Rednekman20
Rednekman20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum