Update: 10/06 - QP now at 196/277 Very Happy

Last edited by Faith2heal on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Faith2heal
Faith2heal

Back to top Go down

My Quest Cape goal Empty Re: My Quest Cape goal

Post by Tinnitus on Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:44 am

Hey Faith,

Getting the quest cape is an awesome goal! I still I have a few quests left too, but I'm too lazy to do them. Hopefully your progress will motivate me =)

Are you using quest guides to complete the quests? I personally use Slayermusiq's quest guides and find them very user friendly.

PS - Dragons Slayer 2 in my opinion is the best quest in the game. You're in for a real treat!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

My Quest Cape goal YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith2heal on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:51 am

@Tinnitus wrote:Hey Faith,

Getting the quest cape is an awesome goal! I still I have a few quests left too, but I'm too lazy to do them. Hopefully your progress will motivate me =)

Are you using quest guides to complete the quests? I personally use Slayermusiq's quest guides and find them very user friendly.

PS - Dragons Slayer 2 in my opinion is the best quest in the game. You're in for a real treat!

Thanks Tinn! I am just using the OSRS wiki guides for now but maybe later for the hard bosses I will look into Slayermusiq's! Thanks for the tip.

I'm looking forward to DS2 and all of these new quests Very Happy
Faith2heal
Faith2heal

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:25 am

Wishing you all the best with your QPC goal Smile Smile

Like Tinny said, it's an awesome achievement to reach as it unlocks so many areas of the game and the cape itself is really cool with a nice emote. Also, another way I really like it, is that even though you eventually 'achieve' the goal you always have to maintain it when new quests come out and because of that I find it unique in a positive way!

Another recommendation for you: Make sure when you're doing Song of the Elves that you turn on your in-game music whilst in the library. The soundtrack is AWESOME (in my opinion) so it'd be nice to see what you think of it too. Obviously don't listen to it the whole time you're in there because it's a long part of the quest haha but if you did fancy giving it a listen I'd love to hear what you think of it also.

Again, all the best with hitting that QPC milestone. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress thread fully updated with a screenshot of you wearing your new cape with pride!
This Land
This Land

My Quest Cape goal YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith2heal on Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you Land.

I'm very excited for Song of the Elves and other quests I didn't do back when I previously played. I'll definitely be putting the music on for that quest Very Happy
Faith2heal
Faith2heal

Back to top Go down

Post by C2D Today at 8:10 am

its a great cape to have!
Personally, I used RS Wiki for their guides, did all the quests in length order. This way the points bump up quickly and its just ticking off a list.
C2D
C2D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum