hey everyone!

+2
This Land
Tikitorchjoe
6 posters

Go down

hey everyone! Empty hey everyone!

Post by Tikitorchjoe Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 am

im new to the cc but have been playing runescape on and off since about 2005 and im excited to have found a cool chat!
Tikitorchjoe
Tikitorchjoe

Back to top Go down

hey everyone! Empty Re: hey everyone!

Post by This Land Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:02 am

Hey Tikitorchjoe (Joe for short?) and welcome to the clan!

Great to see that you've chosen to join us as you continue (or re-continue) your RS adventures Smile Have you got any short or long-term goals you're working towards in-game currently?

We've got lots of on-going events here at the clan and some other one off ones that pop up too which you might be interested in, best place to see everything going on is here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/f19-see-upcoming-clan-events-here

We've also got a clan discord server that you're more than welcome to join too if that's your sort of thing! Like all of our events, it's completely optional and just there if you want to join so here's the link for that too: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice - Lots of chat/discussion going on in there and it's also another place to keep pretty up-to-date with events we have going on too Smile

Realise that I've said a lot in this post that includes words/phrases using hyphens lol Razz Anyway... all that's left for me to say is another warm welcome to you! My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to ever send a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile Until then, take care, stay safe and happy gaming!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:05 am

Hey Joe. Noticed you in the CC last night. Glad you're enjoying it so far! You have anything you'd like to share with us? Always nice to hear about people's goals and such, or just what they enjoy doing in-game Smile

Definitely check out Discord if that appeals to you at all. Great way to get involved in the clan and make some new friends!

Catch you in the CC.

hey everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikitorchjoe Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:34 am

nice! currently im working on getting 90 strength (87 now) and 75 range (72) so i can try to go for my first fire cape
Tikitorchjoe
Tikitorchjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Welcome Tikitorchjoe! I hope you like the clan. The community here is great.

Tikitorchjoe wrote:nice! currently im working on getting 90 strength (87 now) and 75 range (72) so i can try to go for my first fire cape

I think 87 strength is plenty for fight caves, most approaches are ranged only so you don't really need much for melee stats. If you can afford a blowpipe, it will really help. I just got my cape the other day at 76 ranged and 60 prayer. I recommend bringing prayer bonus stuff like blessed dhides, explorer ring, and neitiznot helm. If you're planning on doing something similar, I'd recommend bringing about 20% scale charges, and then load the pipe with adamant darts. I also brought a couple hundred dragon darts just for the Jad wave to speed things up. Inventory was a few bastion pots, 8 sara brews, and the rest prayer pots. This video helped me out a lot (as well as logging out after wave 61 to take a breather).

Good luck!
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikitorchjoe Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:08 pm

thanks for the advice!
Tikitorchjoe
Tikitorchjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi Tikitorchjoe! I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 so a bit after you started playing in 2005! I'm fairly new to OSRS which I started playing around the time it was released on mobile and I'm enjoying it alot.

It seems like you're not too far from your strength and range goals before going for your first fire cape. Good luck with it! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:15 am

Hey Tikitorchjoe,

Welcome to the clan and offsite mate! Obtaining a fire cape is an awesome goal, and it is arguably one of the most useful capes to have in the game. Definitely let us know when you achieve it! If you are interested, you can make a thread in the "Goals and Achievements" section of the forums to post some of you in game achievements!

Hope to see you in game soon mate! And welcome again Very Happy
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

hey everyone! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum