Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here

5 posters

Go down

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here Empty Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here

Post by Omnibus Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Yo. I've played Runescape on and off since perhaps 18 years ago, I'm 28 rn. I had an osrs account which I've lost track of, so 8 Omnibus 8 is a fresh start. Looking to moneymake max gear before I start training combat, then I'll move into pvm. Gonna take a very long time, as with most things in Runescape. I'm very much looking forward to the next League - the previous one was awesome.
Omnibus
Omnibus

Back to top Go down

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here Empty Re: Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here

Post by Syllabic Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:49 am

Hey Omnibus, thanks for signing up Smile That's quite the goal you have, haha. How are you planning to make your money without doing any PVM? Are you a flipper/mercher? Feels like I'm meeting more and more people lately that are adept at making money seemingly out of thin air like that Laughing

I'd also like to get involved in the next League, I think. Missed out on TL, mostly because by the time I understood what it actually was I felt it was too late for me to make any meaningful progress. Seems like it would be a lot of fun to race your friends, though. See who can make the most progress before the end of the event. Might be something worth trying next time around, if I can find anyone else that's interested Smile

Anyway, see you around. Hope you're enjoying the CC/Discord!

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here Empty Re: Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here

Post by This Land Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:26 am

Hey Omni (hope the shortened name is ok it has a nice ring to it), welcome to the offsite!

I have to agree with Syll in saying that is definitely a big goal you're working toward. I hope that you're leaning more towards the merching/flipping, PvM or PvP side of things than you are towards 'other' areas in the game that I can't argue are rewarding but can also be extremely dangerous haha. Have you got any shorter term goals you're working towards or have you only got the max gear one in your mind right now?

Last league looked great, I was following a couple of content creators and their journeys on YouTube as well as some other clannies who got really into the last one so I'm definitely considering giving it a try myself Smile

Do you play any other games on the console / PC or is OSRS your mainstay now?

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to send a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile All that's left to say is another warm welcome, I hope you enjoy your time with us as you progress on your in-game adventures! Take care, stay safe and happy gaming!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:48 am

Hi Omnibus! I started playing RuneScape in 2006, so you've been playing quite a bit longer than I have! It's great to see long time player still enjoying RuneScape. Good luck with your moneymaking and acquiring your max gear. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Yo 8 Omnibus 8 from Tutorial Island here YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:34 pm

Welcome Omnibus! Very Happy
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Hey Omni!

Welcome back to the game! Hope your journey to PvM goes smoothly, as you said it will take time but hopefully the chat within the clan can distract you a little from those grinds.

Wish you all the best mate!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down