Hello Everyone!

+2
Quz
Nateryl
6 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by Nateryl Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:27 pm

I am very new to Runescape with no real past experience that amounts to much of anything really. This time checking out the game though things are slowly clicking into place like never before. Playing on the ipad for menial task has been fun, questing, and making good progress on a few skills. Feels like that "oh crap what do I even do" phase is finally gone from my past attempts at playing and I wanted to find a nice community to join. Looking forward to having people to talk to and a community to interact with!
Nateryl
Nateryl

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Quz Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Welcome Nateryl = )  This community is amazing, a lot of great people and personality's.  We have a clan discord at https://discord.gg/osrsadvice if you happen to use discord aswell. Goodluck on the grind and look forward to seeing you around !
Quz
Quz

Hello Everyone! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:07 am

Hey Nateryl, welcome. Always good to see fresh players discovering the game! Seems like the mobile release has done a lot to give casual players more incentive to keep logging in, which I think is great news. Goes to show that Jagex isn't wholly reliant on playing off of people's nostalgia in order to make money Laughing

You find questing quite fun so far, then? That's always a good thing. People tend to neglect it than they should, myself included. Definitely a good idea to get as many as you can out of the way early, since a lot of the xp rewards end up seeming rather lackluster once you get past a certain level. What skills have you enjoyed training so far? I don't really have any experience with playing on a tablet, but I've heard it's excellent for afk skilling and such.

Anyway, hope you enjoy hanging out with us. Feel free to ask questions whenever you need help. That's what we're here for Smile

Hello Everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:05 am

Hi Nateryl,

Welcome to the cc mate! We are all glad to have you here. Mobile is in my opinion, by far one of the best additions to the game Jagex has made. I've tried questing on my phone though, and it did not go well Razz. However, I am proud to say I have gotten many zulrah kills on mobile!

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you mate!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Everyone! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 am

Welcome to the cc Nateryl!

I've said this before and I'll happily say it again, whilst it's always nice to welcome back well-seasoned players to the game when they choose to join the clan there's something extra special about welcoming someone brand new to the game (and the clan too!). It's always really lovely to watch that slow and steady progression / learning curve as you spend more time exploring the massive world that is: Runescape Very Happy Very Happy Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoyment with all of your short and long-term in-game goals Smile

Very much looking forward to chatting more when we're both online and following along the journey with whatever progress you make! PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to pop a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile Until then, take care, stay safe and another big warm welcome to the game and OSRS Advice mate!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi Nateryl! I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 so I'm not new to the game though I didn't start playing OSRS until it was released on mobile. While I play mostly on my PC, I'll sometimes use my iPad for skilling such as fishing, woodcutting, or agility. It's great that RuneScape has become more accessible via mobile. It's nice meeting someone who's new to RuneScape and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nateryl Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:39 am

Wow! what an awesome welcome. I have recently setup runelite and that has made this old game more pleasant on the pc. Mobile was definitely a great way for me to see past the clunk and graphics. Questing has been a really solid way to learn and experience much of the game world and a nice leapfrog for some skills.
Nateryl
Nateryl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum