Syllabic
Maebious
Tinnitus
Cleaverrrr
8 posters

Go down

CLEAVERRRR Here! Empty CLEAVERRRR Here!

Post by Cleaverrrr Thu May 28, 2020 12:32 am

Hey guys (and gals) , so I stumbled upon this group and I'm interested!
I was wondering if there is anything else I have to do to become a part of this community.I will join the discord when I get some time, I have only used discord a handful of times and it's a task for me to get anything accomplished on there.
I recently started playing osrs again but majority of my time is spent on mobile. Anyways, thanks for any responses! Cool
Cleaverrrr
Cleaverrrr

Back to top Go down

CLEAVERRRR Here! Empty Re: CLEAVERRRR Here!

Post by Tinnitus Thu May 28, 2020 1:19 am

Hi Cleaver,

Welcome to the offsite mate! Discord might seem confusing to use, but you'll get the hang of it. We have a few voice channels and a music channel that many peeps are jamming out to right now Smile

Mobile is definitely a game changer to Runescape. I play on mobile all the time - even in places that I shouldn't be Razz

If you are interested in earning a rank (as I believe you indicated above), then you are already on track by posting this thread! But, I recommend you check out the thread titled "How to Best Get Promoted" under the news and announcements section of the forum - it's stickied there.

Looking forward to meeting you mate - we are a chill group, and are glad to have you!

Tinnitus
Tinnitus

CLEAVERRRR Here! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 am

Welcome to the cc Cleaver!

You don't have to do it but we have 'boss of the week' (botw) and 'skill of the week' (sotw) events interchanging every week which you can participate in if you wish. Both can be found and voted for in the discord Smile

You joined the right clan my friend - look forward to seeing you.
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu May 28, 2020 3:43 am

Hey Cleaver, welcome. You're of course welcome to join us on Discord if you like, but don't feel pressured. It's entirely optional. Just exists primarily as a way for clannies to socialize more easily, and makes finding PVM partners easier. If either of those things appeal to you then I'd highly recommend it, but again, don't feel forced Smile

What do you get up to on mobile? I tried a few times, but I could never manage more than the usual dailyscape (birdhouse runs, herbs, etc). I find it way too difficult to talk to people in-game and play at the same time when I'm limited to such a small screen, and the social aspect is by far the biggest reason I'm still playing. I've heard it's really good for some things, though.

And yeah, I'd definitely check out that promo guide if you're looking to get more involved. Outlines things quite nicely Smile

See ya in the CC.

CLEAVERRRR Here! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Thu May 28, 2020 5:37 am

Welcome to the clan Cleaver Very Happy

Enjoy on all the great things this clan has to offer Smile
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Attas seed Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 am

Welcome Cleaver!

From what I've seen the discord normally has some peeps in, I don't often get chance to use it though - hopefully it'll change over summer as a few things have happened to allow me more time Smile.

See you around.
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu May 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Hi Cleaver! I'm fairly new to the clan but not to RuneScape - I've been playing since 2006 and continued when it transitioned into RS3, which I played for years. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. Though I play mainly on my PC, I'll occasionally play on my phone or iPad. I don't think I would feel confident enough to do combat or questing on mobile. I've only done skilling such as fishing, woodcutting, or agility on mobile. I think having OSRS on mobile is a great option for players! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

CLEAVERRRR Here! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleaverrrr Thu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Cleaver, welcome. You're of course welcome to join us on Discord if you like, but don't feel pressured. It's entirely optional. Just exists primarily as a way for clannies to socialize more easily, and makes finding PVM partners easier. If either of those things appeal to you then I'd highly recommend it, but again, don't feel forced Smile

What do you get up to on mobile? I tried a few times, but I could never manage more than the usual dailyscape (birdhouse runs, herbs, etc). I find it way too difficult to talk to people in-game and play at the same time when I'm limited to such a small screen, and the social aspect is by far the biggest reason I'm still playing. I've heard it's really good for some things, though.

And yeah, I'd definitely check out that promo guide if you're looking to get more involved. Outlines things quite nicely Smile

See ya in the CC.

Thanks for the reply! Lately I've been doing stuff that I haven't done before. I just recently got 40 farming, and I have been doing slayer tasks lately. It does get risky especially when im playing with sketchy cell reception.
Cleaverrrr
Cleaverrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleaverrrr Thu May 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Thanks everyone for the responses! I joined the discord and I might give a pvm event a try when I get on a pc. The social aspect on mobile is sooo frustrating, i pm the wrong people all the time and even hitting the right spot on the chatbox has me running all over the place!
Cleaverrrr
Cleaverrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu May 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Hello Cleaver, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask all the players in here treat one another like family, and will be more than willing to help you with anything.

Thank you for choosing us to go on your adventure with, I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

CLEAVERRRR Here! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum