Timmmyyy1
WeaknSilly
Syllabic
Roamez
8 posters

Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Post by Roamez Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Ticks here, I'm just coming back from a pretty decent break away. Before I took a break I mainly trained melee and combat while studying/doing homework so i haven't dove too too deep into the newer pvm. Before this recent break I use to play back in middle school then off and on until around 2009 and then just random times. When I use to play I basically only did pvp content (which I see has changed quite a bit), I also was into the clans and clan wars type scene as well.

Now that I'm coming back I'm looking to get into the clan scene and find a home, as last time that's where mainly all my friends and play mates came into. Plus always great to have a chill group of people to chat and game with. I'm looking to get into the pvm scene now that I'm coming back along with possibly testing the pvp waters.

Have seen a bunch of posts and been reading about you guys, so decided to post this and hoping join you guys in this game we call Runescape. Looking forward to chatting and playing with you guys!
Roamez
Roamez

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Syllabic Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 am

Hey Ticks. Saw you joined Discord a while ago. Good to see you on here as well.

Never been a PVPer myself, but yeah, things have changed a ton since back in the day. Always felt like it was generally a bit beyond me since I was a kid, and it definitely is now. My brain simply can't handle the switches and stuff that's necessary for this evolved form of PKing, haha.

Got plenty of opportunities for group PVM in the CC though, if you're interested. Our group of daily raiders is getting larger all the time, and there's usually at least a few people up for a GWD trip, if you're keen on that. I'm a big Corp fan myself, and always happy to have more people tag along. Got some events that you're welcome to check out on Discord as well. They're usually a pretty good time. The weekly mass event specifically has pretty minimal requirements, so there's no excuse not to show up!

Looking forward to chatting with you as well Smile See you in-game!

Hello everyone  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Wed May 27, 2020 2:55 am

looking forward to it mate.

Gl on the pvp, there are some beasts out there these days. I'm sure you'll get'm though Wink
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Hello everyone  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 am

Welcome Very Happy
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Hey Ticks,

Welcome mate! I would say our clan is certainly more PvM focused, but I'm sure you'll find some PvP clannies when you get the itch. We have biweekly boss of the week events in the PvM scene if you are interested - check out our discord for more details!

Looking forward to meeting you mate!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello everyone  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed May 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Hi Ticks! I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 so may have been playing around the same time you were. I prefer skilling over combat but there are many in the clan who PvM. It's great to see long time players still enjoying RuneScape. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello everyone  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Roamez Wed May 27, 2020 10:54 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, as I've read and as many of you all have said it seems pvp just isn't the same. I will be focusing mainly on pvm but will dabble every one an a while on pvp for sure. I'm in the cc and looking forward to chatting and playing with everyone!
Roamez
Roamez

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu May 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello Roamez, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Thank you for choosing us to continue your OSRS Adventure.
The fact that your looking for somewhere to call home is really humbling, because I myself consider this to be both home and family.

I find myself logging in and immediately checking in and saying hello to the various clan members that build this lovely home.

I hope to see you in the CC!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello everyone  IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Sat May 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Hi back Ticks/Roamez
Smile I do hope you may enjoy the lovely OSRS family! I am old to the game, but took a very , very long pause to raise my kids. But now fully integrated with this lovely clan, ! So, I wish good days for you with us, enjoy the events, and all the activities we have Smile
Hope to see you in the CC.
Bod.
Bodjery
Bodjery

Hello everyone  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum