Please watch this

3 posters

Go down

Please watch this Empty Please watch this

Post by WeaknSilly Tue May 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Hey everyone. Obviously this isn't my video, it's from Sirpugger, so you know it's good content Very Happy

Anyway while I was watching this video I thought to myself how helpful it would be to newer players, or even experienced players. The truth is we all have slightly bigger egos than we'd like to admit and a lot of us now probably think we are smart enough to anti scam or outsmart the scammers into giving us items without losing anything. It's just not worth the risk.

I'd hate for anyone who's friends with me to get scammed, or even anyone at all for that matter. So I thought I'd just leave this video here. Even if you think there's no way I'd ever get scammed the video is pretty enjoyable to watch and maybe you'll pass it on to someone who doesn't know much about scamming.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Please watch this YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Please watch this Empty Re: Please watch this

Post by Spiritika Wed May 27, 2020 9:26 pm

It's sad that people fall for these and even sadder that the lurers get away with it. He has some good information in the video. It's great you shared it here. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Please watch this YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Please watch this Empty Re: Please watch this

Post by Tinnitus Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 am

Thanks for sharing hnd. SirPugger puts out a ton of interesting content regarding the darker side of runescape. I encourage anyone who hasn't seen his videos to check out a few - you will most definitely learn a lot of things about the game you wouldn't think of. On the plus side, I do believe knowledge is power!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Please watch this 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down