Syllabic
Kanagawa
Mativo
9 posters

Go down

Hello, I am Shark Bubble Empty Hello, I am Shark Bubble

Post by Mativo Sun May 24, 2020 9:27 am

Hey guys,

my OSRS ingame is Shark Bubble and I registered today.
I've been playing RuneScape for over 12 years now and mainly played the original version, now RS3.
On RS3 I'm maxed out and comped so I decided to get back into nostalgia and make an OSRS account.
I've been playing a few days on it now and with a bit of help I can see myself continue playing on it.

I'm looking forward meeting you all and hopefully, one day, meet you in the end game Wink.
Mativo
Mativo

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Shark Bubble Empty Re: Hello, I am Shark Bubble

Post by Kanagawa Sun May 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Welcome Shark!

Love seeing more and more players come over from RS3 after completing their journeys, just to start another one with some added nostalgia! When i started playing oldschool back when it launched I remember being taken back to the good old days where I had no idea what i was doing.  Razz Anything in particular that you're looking forward to accomplishing/completing?

Cant wait to chat in game! See ya around!

Last edited by Kanagawa on Mon May 25, 2020 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Hello, I am Shark Bubble NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mativo Mon May 25, 2020 4:22 am

Hey Kanagawa,

I don't really have a set goal tbh, just enjoy the game.
I'm randomly leveling skills and do some quests on the go.
Mativo
Mativo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon May 25, 2020 4:33 am

Howdy Shark, nice of you to introduce yourself. How long did maxing/Comp Cape take you on RS3? What exactly does Comp entail, again? I quit before any of that stuff existed. That's super impressive either way!

You don't necessarily need specific goals to keep you motivated. It can help, but you've been playing RS long enough to know what gets you going. Sometimes it's more about finding your own fun than chasing 99s or pets, at least in my experience.

If you like, feel free to check us out on Discord. Excellent community on there as well! Currently there's like 10 of us all listening to music FeelsOkayMan It's a good time.

Catch you in clan chat Smile

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon May 25, 2020 7:44 am

Hey Shark and welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

The nostalgia is really awesome ey? Looking forward to seeing you progress and eventually make it to the end game haha. Just seen in the cc that you got 79 firemaking and 100 winter KC too which was a nice coincidence seeing as I was in the middle of replying to your introduction when you posted that in the cc so a double congratulations to you! Best of luck on that grind, maybe sniping the pet and whatever else you have planned for yourself moving forward Smile

I definitely echo what Syllabic said with the discord, it's also a great place to keep up-to-date with events we have going on should any of them be of interest to you! Must be said they're all optional though so never feel obliged etc...

Will be great to chat more in-game! My PM is always on too so feel free to add me and pop a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey Very Happy Until then, take care, stay safe and happy grinding!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello, I am Shark Bubble YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mativo Mon May 25, 2020 8:36 am

Syllabic wrote:Howdy Shark, nice of you to introduce yourself. How long did maxing/Comp Cape take you on RS3? What exactly does Comp entail, again? I quit before any of that stuff existed. That's super impressive either way!

You don't necessarily need specific goals to keep you motivated. It can help, but you've been playing RS long enough to know what gets you going. Sometimes it's more about finding your own fun than chasing 99s or pets, at least in my experience.

If you like, feel free to check us out on Discord. Excellent community on there as well! Currently there's like 10 of us all listening to music FeelsOkayMan It's a good time.

Catch you in clan chat Smile

Hey thanks!
I think i've been playing rs3 for 12 years+ and i've been comped since last year. But nowadays it will probably take you 3 years if you play with all the new methods. Being comped basicaly means you've completed the game, are maxed level (99's and 120's) and completed all main content like quests, certain areas, lore, music etc etc. It's a grind haha. Even tho I now need to work on getting the new skill to 120, otherwise i'll lose the cape in september.

And yes, the nostalgia is the main reason I made an osrs account. Along the way goals will come Smile
Mativo
Mativo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mativo Mon May 25, 2020 8:38 am

This Land wrote:Hey Shark and welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

The nostalgia is really awesome ey? Looking forward to seeing you progress and eventually make it to the end game haha. Just seen in the cc that you got 79 firemaking and 100 winter KC too which was a nice coincidence seeing as I was in the middle of replying to your introduction when you posted that in the cc so a double congratulations to you! Best of luck on that grind, maybe sniping the pet and whatever else you have planned for yourself moving forward Smile

I definitely echo what Syllabic said with the discord, it's also a great place to keep up-to-date with events we have going on should any of them be of interest to you! Must be said they're all optional though so never feel obliged etc...

Will be great to chat more in-game! My PM is always on too so feel free to add me and pop a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey Very Happy Until then, take care, stay safe and happy grinding!

Best,
Mitch

Hey Mitch,

the nostalgia is amazing indeed, even tho a lot has changed.
I'll take a look into the Discord server, i dont really use it that much tbh.
I do read most of the servers I'm in, but i'm not a frequent poster.

See ya in game!
Mativo
Mativo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon May 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Hi Shark! Like you, I'm a long time RuneScape player. I started in 2006 and continued when it transitioned into RS3, which I played for years though I'm not maxed or comped. I have all 99s except Invention (which is 50) and of course the new Archaeology skill (which is 1). I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile and have been re-learning things as well as learning new content. I'm enjoying the nostalgia, as I'm sure you will too. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 pm

welcome to OSRS and the cc! I love your name Happy Pepo
PugTart
PugTart

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue May 26, 2020 6:42 am

Welcome Shark! Unfortunately there's no current Comp cape in oldschool, but maybe by the time you get there there will be one! You clearly can handle the grinds so I don't think anything OSRS will throw at you will be too much to handle. And if it is, ask in the cc! We love helping out and will never be bothered by an honest question. Hope you enjoy your time with us Smile

Hello, I am Shark Bubble Dabna10

Hello, I am Shark Bubble Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Tue May 26, 2020 11:20 am

Welcome to the clan buddy Smile
Joshua
Joshua