Hello Everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by ArmoredDefy Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 am

I'm ArmoredDefy, and I'm looking forward to joining the clan. While browsing for clans, I was drawn in by the mature/social aspect.  I first started Runescape in 2005, played to about 2007 or so. Took 13 years off and started a new main about a month ago.

Having a really good time in the game so far, loving membership and all that. Currently 772 total level and 74 combat, and looking forward to constant journey of progression.
ArmoredDefy
ArmoredDefy

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Kanagawa Sat May 23, 2020 1:01 am

Welcome to the clan ArmoredDefy!

Did you find out clan via the Old School Official Forums? I also started playing originally around 2005; Those were the good days. Anything in particular you plan on working towards with your account? Look forward to chatting in game. Cheers!

Hello Everyone NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 am

Welcome, Defy! Looking forward to having you Smile I think a lot of people end up seeking us out specifically because of the atmosphere we try to cultivate. It's a delicate balance between discouraging toxicity/making people feel welcome, while also not being strict to the point where people just keep quiet all the time. Must be doing an alright job, considering we're more popular than ever Laughing

Is this the first time you've ever had membership on an account? It's so enormously different from free to play. I'm not sure I could ever go back at this point. What are you getting up to in-game right now? Going for the usual Barrows gloves/Fire cape/Quest cape, or do you have something more specific in mind? Anyway, we're happy to help if you end up needing anything.

Feel free to check out our Discord server as well, if that interests you. It's got info on our weekly skilling/bossing events (allows you to vote on those as well), and a lovely community besides. Highly recommended!

Looking forward to catching you in-game soon!

Hello Everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ArmoredDefy Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 am

Yep, found you guys via the OSRS official forums.

I did have members before, but only for a month or two back then. I actually recently just passed the combat level I stopped playing the game at, so I'm in uncharted territory now! Currently planning on grabbing full Graceful, getting a Dragon Defender, then going in for barrows gloves. Just playing around with quests and some skilling in between as well. Really just enjoying the ride right now.
ArmoredDefy
ArmoredDefy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 am

Hey Defy,

Welcome aboard mate! Full graceful, completion of RFD, and barrows gloves are really good goals. I definitely miss some of the early game grinds, especially RFD. Nothing feels quite as good as buying barrows gloves for the first time.

Cheers!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Everyone 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Hi ArmoredDefy! I started playing RuneScape around the same time you did. I started in 2006 and continued to the transition of RS3 which I played for years. I started playing OSRS when it came out on mobile and have been enjoying it immensely. It's been fun re-learning the content as I find it very nostalgic. It's also great that there's new things as well and I've had fun exploring the new areas and learning the new content.

I see one of your goals is to obtain full Graceful. The Graceful outfit is one of the new content aspects which I find extremely useful. To me it's totally worth the effort as it's so beneficial when engaging in other skills. Good luck in obtaining it as well as the defender and Barrows gloves. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello Everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum