Thanks for doing it

4 posters

Go down

Thanks for doing it Empty Thanks for doing it

Post by 666x2112 Thu May 21, 2020 12:17 am

Been in and out of this clan chat for years... probably since '16. On different accounts. Happy to have found the website and able to sign up!

Been playing alot more on mobile just to pass the time. A very entertaining way indeed.

Other than RS I play drums to make money and currently am collecting unemployment.

Hope anyone reading this has a great day and perhaps a nice drop or two ingame Bear Wave
666x2112
666x2112

Back to top Go down

Thanks for doing it Empty Re: Thanks for doing it

Post by Syllabic Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 am

Heyo POGGIES! I still find it kinda funny how people can hang out in the CC for years without stumbling upon the offsite, haha. Maybe that's on us for not advertising well enough, eh? Glad you found it eventually, though!

What sort of stuff do you get up to on mobile? I tried it out a couple times, but I was never able to really get into it. I tend to struggle with smaller screens like that, for whatever reason. Still amazes me how some people manage to do high level PVM (even Inferno!) under those circumstances. I have a hard time bossing properly on my big-as-heck monitor Laughing

Sorry to hear that the shutdown business is affecting your work. In the same boat here. Not much call for music gigs these days, I guess. Maybe you could try streaming some performances online, if you have the means/equipment? Might be a fun side project, if not a legitimate moneymaker. A lot of the bands I follow have started streaming through Twitch. Might be a fun way to pass the time and get your name out there a bit, if nothing else.

Not sure if you're aware/interested, but we have a Discord server that you're more than welcome to check out as well. Got over 1k members on there now, so there's always something going on Smile

Hope you have a good day as well, thanks Pepo Heart See ya in the CC.

Thanks for doing it NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu May 21, 2020 5:28 am

Hey 666 and welcome back again to OSRS Advice!

I won't go on and on with lots of information as you've been in and out for years (way before my time), I'd only echo what Syll said about the discord server and joining that as it's an awesome way of keeping in touch with everyone and also seeing the different events we have going on Smile

Drums is THE best instrument in my opinion, definitely not because I'm bias and used to play myself in elementary school haha. If I had one life regret, it would definitely be not sticking with it and continuing to learn! We've got an Off-Topic section here on the offsite and also a videos section on the discord so would love to see you playing the drums if you wanted to share!

Looking forward to chatting more when we're both online soon hopefully, until then, take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Thanks for doing it YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Hi 666! I'm new to the clan but not to RuneScape and have been playing since 2006 and on into the transition into RS3. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. Though I've played some on my phone and pad, I've only done skilling such as fishing, woodcutting, or agility. I would be scared to do any type of combat on mobile. pale
Spiritika
Spiritika

Thanks for doing it YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum