(Not So) Shameless Self Plug

3 posters

Go down

(Not So) Shameless Self Plug Empty (Not So) Shameless Self Plug

Post by Sappiness Thu May 14, 2020 10:15 am

Hey partypeople!

As some of you may know, the moving of houses together with the whole quarantine helped my find a new passion in Videogame Livestreaming on Twitch!

Some of you asked me about it already, so even though I'm not that good in self-promoting, but I'll do my best Embarassed

Am I streaming OSRS? No
Am I streaming in English? Also no... I'm streaming in Dutch

As I've possibly lost 99% of your interest, let me tell you what I'm about.

I've found myself time and time again getting absolutely bodied by all friends in all videogames, but I never lost my love for them, which made me realise there might actually be some sort of audience like myself looking for Casual gameplay, not the games everyone streams (patient gamers) a streamer who is taking the time to explain what's going on and what I love about this game.

Currently I'm working towards my own stretch-goal to reach Twitch Affiliate! Which I only need some more followers to reach! If you're looking to help me in this adventure, following me on the platform will help me more than you think in my path to Affiliate!

If you are Dutch and in search of a new streamer, wanting to learn our not-so-beautiful language or just want to support me? All are welcome. Come find met at;

Twitch.tv/Sappiness!

Thanks in advance, I'll be live on wednesdays and fridays at 20:30 Amsterdam Local Time Smile <3

Much love,

Dan - Sappiness
Sappiness
Sappiness

(Not So) Shameless Self Plug YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

(Not So) Shameless Self Plug Empty Re: (Not So) Shameless Self Plug

Post by This Land Thu May 14, 2020 11:52 am

I'm so excited for you bud and I wish you all the luck and success there is to offer to somebody and am sure that after 'x' amount of time, hard work and dedication you'll build yourself an awesome community!

Will definitely try and stop by for a chill sometime even though I have no idea how to speak or understand Dutch at all haha.

Much love my man,
Mitch

This Land
This Land

(Not So) Shameless Self Plug YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

(Not So) Shameless Self Plug Empty Re: (Not So) Shameless Self Plug

Post by justLush Thu May 21, 2020 11:09 am

Hey man, I'm gunna swing by your channel and drop a follow. I stream as well too! Stop by sometime and say whats up, I'll look out for ya to drop a host on sometime too. Good luck getting affiliate!

Maybe we can do some bandos or somethin sometime.

Lush_
justLush

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum