Greetings!

5 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Thicc Zaros Tue May 12, 2020 11:07 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Thicc Zaros! I'm a long time RS3 player that recently decided to branch out to OSRS for the nostalgia (and for something to do while I endlessly train afk skills in Rs3). I definitely love questing/lore the most (I'm probably the only person in RS that actually enjoyed Elemental Workshop), but PVM is also something I find myself wanting to get into. I heard the OSRS community is typically kinda toxic so I'm glad a place like this exists!
Thicc Zaros
Thicc Zaros

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Moondancer Tue May 12, 2020 11:50 pm

Welcome to the clan thicc Zaros! I enjoy questing as well lol I hope you enjoy your time in the cc and discord and feel free to reach out Smile
Moondancer
Moondancer

Greetings! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed May 13, 2020 1:03 am

and for something to do while I endlessly train afk skills in Rs3

Okay first of all, how dare you.

Seriously though, glad you found us! The RS community has always had its high points, but also plenty of lows. I wasn't surprised when I returned to the game and found a lot of toxicity. Probably wasn't doing myself any favours by starting with the official Reddit clan chat, but hey Laughing We do a great job of maintaining a welcoming atmosphere, though. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by just how different we can be!

We've actually got a lot of dedicated questers in the CC as well. Been years since I did Elemental Workshop though, so your claim there may in fact be accurate. I'll be sure to get back to you once I finally get it out of the way, haha.

We've also got a pretty dedicated core group of PvMers, so you're in good company in that regard as well. I'm far from an expert, but I'd be happy to run some Corp or God Wars some time if you're interested. Got a couple weekly PvM events ongoing as well. Those are always good incentive to try something new. Feel free to check out our Discord Server if you're interested! Got more event info on there, and it's rather helpful for finding partners whenever you happen to get that bossing itch.

P.S. How do I imagine a Thicc Zaros? Do we even know what he looks like?

Greetings! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thicc Zaros Wed May 13, 2020 1:22 am

Syllabic wrote:P.S. How do I imagine a Thicc Zaros? Do we even know what he looks like?
We do! He was in the April Fools 2014 event in OSRS and you also talk to him a whole bunch in RS3. I couldn't do Thicc Saradomin because it's over the character limit Sad
Thicc Zaros
Thicc Zaros

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed May 13, 2020 1:41 am

Thicc Zaros wrote:
Syllabic wrote:P.S. How do I imagine a Thicc Zaros? Do we even know what he looks like?
We do! He was in the April Fools 2014 event in OSRS and you also talk to him a whole bunch in RS3. I couldn't do Thicc Saradomin because it's over the character limit Sad

Completely forgot about that! Happened way before I returned to OSRS (think that was around 2018), but I've seen pictures before for sure. Really didn't look all that thicc to me, though. Is Thicc Bandos taken? That'd definitely be more accurate.

Greetings! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Thicc Zaros Wed May 13, 2020 1:45 am

I doubt it. My dream is to have a small army of thicc god accounts (Thicc Zammy, Thicc Guthix, Thicc Bandos etc)
Thicc Zaros
Thicc Zaros

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed May 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Thicc Zaros wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Thicc Zaros! I'm a long time RS3 player that recently decided to branch out to OSRS for the nostalgia (and for something to do while I endlessly train afk skills in Rs3). I definitely love questing/lore the most (I'm probably the only person in RS that actually enjoyed Elemental Workshop), but PVM is also something I find myself wanting to get into. I heard the OSRS community is typically kinda toxic so I'm glad a place like this exists!

Hi Thicc Zaros! I'm a Guthix girl myself. Wink I'm new to this clan but not to RuneScape. Like you, I played RS3 for a long time and I enjoy OSRS for the nostalgia. It reminds me of when I started playing RuneScape back in 2006.

Also, like you, I love questing and lore! In fact, questing is my very favorite thing to do in RuneScape. I also enjoy the lore and I always read the dialogue options (no spacebar to skip through the dialogue for me!), read the in-game books, and even click "examine" on items and NPCs while questing. It's great meeting someone else who loves questing and lore. Happy questing! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Greetings! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Katavaria Wed May 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the clan! Glad to have you hear. Haha I love the strikethrough on your post. Well not all of the community in OSRS is toxic. Just unfortuantely some clans and all give it a bad rep, but I won't list them because maybe I just don't truly know the inside story.

Anyway, you mentioned questing. That's something I could never get into myself. I have a hard time being "forced" to do something I really don't want to do so I slack until I absolutely need to get that item. Such as barrows gloves or something.

I hope you have yourself a wonderful time here as with all your adventures in the game and even outside of the game. Smile

-Katavaria
Katavaria
Katavaria

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum