Hello, again

5 posters

Go down

Hello, again Empty Hello, again

Post by C2D Sat May 09, 2020 8:39 am

I've been in and out of the CC over the years while I've been active and innactive from the game. As most are the same, real world stuff takes priority haha.
Would like to earn my smiley face back and attend the occasional event etc. (and stop getting booted from CC when full) lol.
Hope everyones well Smile

RSN: C2D
C2D
C2D

Back to top Go down

Hello, again Empty Re: Hello, again

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Hello lu5, and welcome back to OSRS Advice.

I'm sure you know how things work around here being in and out and what not, it's awesome to see you chose to come back to this community and to continue your journey with us.

I look forward to seeing your goals and achievements, keep me posted if you see me around the forums or CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello, again IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon May 11, 2020 4:03 am

Hey C2D! Had no idea you were an old CC member. Way before my time, so I suppose that makes some amount of sense. Nice of you to grace us with your presence once again Wink Watcha got going on in-game these days? Working toward anything in particular?

Seeing as you had a Smiley way back when, you shouldn't actually need to re-earn it. Just post in this thread, and Bear should be able to reapply it once some space opens up: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this Of course, you're welcome to do it all over again the hard way, but that definitely wouldn't be my recommendation, haha.

Feel free to check out our Discord if you're interested in events and such. Plenty of info on there FeelsOkayMan

Last edited by Syllabic on Mon May 11, 2020 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Hello, again NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon May 11, 2020 4:25 am

Welcome back (again) C2D! Very Happy Very Happy

Was great to see you at the corp event this past Saturday, hope you enjoyed it and looking forward to seeing you at more of the events in the future. Have you got any short or long-term goals in mind now that you've re-kick started your OSRS adventures again?

My PM is always on if you need anything in-game so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey Smile Until then, take care, stay safe and hopefully speak to you more when we're both in-game!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello, again YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by C2D Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am

Totally forgot about this post haha, that corp was brilliant. I have enjoyed being in the CC & now the discord too. I will post on the thread about getting rank back, thank you.
C2D
C2D

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi C2D

Welcome back to OSRS Advice and welcome back to RuneScape!

I think the last time you were on was when I joined back in July 2019 your rsn certainly does ring a bell Smile

So welcome back buddy.
COCOMARBELLA

Hello, again OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum