The_Gamed
This Land
Noctivagous
Moondancer
Missed Meds
Ashel65
10 posters

Go down

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while Empty Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while

Post by Ashel65 Fri May 08, 2020 5:06 pm

I haven't really been active due to real life existing lol but now Im back and raring to go, I've been playing for years but on and off. While I haven't spoken much in the clan I've always been with the clan for almost 2 years. there's some weird charm with that clan, Im guessing its because the clan is so friendly to new comers. I hope you'll accept me into the clan Laughing
Ashel65
Ashel65

Back to top Go down

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while Empty Re: Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while

Post by Missed Meds Fri May 08, 2020 10:45 pm

I just started playing again and found this clan, everyones so nice It's such a good community. Glad to have you on the team. \m/
Missed Meds
Missed Meds

Back to top Go down

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while Empty Re: Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while

Post by Moondancer Fri May 08, 2020 11:26 pm

Glad you made it back to the clan Ashel65! Hope to see you in the cc and discord channel Smile
Moondancer
Moondancer

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Hello Ashel, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's a pleasure to have you join us on your adventures in OSRS, just like you mentioned the very charm of this clan as well as the support and loving nature of the clan members that are in it is what keeps me going and makes me happy to be apart of this community!

Glad to see you chose us as your community, I look forward to meeting you soon!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 10, 2020 5:01 am

Ashel65 wrote:I haven't really been active due to real life existing lol but now Im back and raring to go, I've been playing for years but on and off. While I haven't spoken much in the clan I've always been with the clan for almost 2 years. there's some weird charm with that clan, Im guessing its because the clan is so friendly to new comers. I hope you'll accept me into the clan Laughing

Welcome back Ashel!

Great to see you making an introduction on the offsite Smile Have you got any short or long-term goals in-game now that you're back?

Not sure if you're already on our clan discord channel but make sure you join in on the fun if you aren't as there's always lots of social / meme stuff going on and it's also a great way of keeping up-to-date with all of the events happening in the cc, here's the link for it: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to message me in-game anytime Smile All that's left for me to say is welcome once again and I look forward to chatting with you more when we're both online. Until then, stay safe and take care!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Sun May 10, 2020 5:57 am

Welcome back Ashel!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 10, 2020 8:34 pm

Hey Ashel,

Welcome to the offsite! This clan is certainly chill - you'll fit right in Razz

Looking forward to meeting you in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Mon May 11, 2020 12:57 am

welcome back Smile I 100% agree, this clan has some charm to it.
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon May 11, 2020 4:32 am

Yo Ashel. Seen ya around in the CC, but I had no idea you'd been around that long. Pretty easy to slip by if you lurk enough, I suppose. I see you're talking a lot more these days though, which is nice to see Smile What are you working toward in RS now that you're back?

I think a lot of people discount the excellent community we have here based on our rules, sometimes. Sure, they're a little more restrictive than most other chats, but people around here are so insanely helpful and welcoming compared to... almost every other online community I've been a part of over the years. Not once have I been made to feel like I don't fit in, even back when I was completely new and didn't know anybody. I hesitate to even call it weirdly charming. It's just charming, full stop Pepo Heart

Anyway, good on ya for making your membership official! Catch ya around.

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Mon May 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Welcome back to the clan Smile
Joshua
Joshua

Been on runescape for a while, and been with this clan for a while OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down