RuneScape - Return Of The Noob

5 posters

Go down

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob Empty RuneScape - Return Of The Noob

Post by Darth Rune Tue May 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Greetings, my rsn is Darth Rune but you can call me "Master" for short. (HA HA just kidding xD)

I use to play RuneScape back in 2007 though I was not serious about it as I am today. I am willing to dedicate 2 hours a day of my life to play this game, on a good day. On a bad day I will be on for roughly about 30 minutes. But! I will be on every single day until the day I die and I can swear that on your life (Person who's reading, just try me). Currently my skills are all 1 except Hit points which is 10 and mining which is 16 and fishing which is 3 and cooking which is also 3. My goal for now is to achieve 55 mining and 68 smithing at the very least before I buy a RSOS membership. I enjoy mining, smithing, fishing, cooking, chopping wood and making fire. I also enjoy magic. I am a bit rusty as it has been a long time since I've played.

I'm hoping to join this clan as an active member so that I can utilize its knowledge of the force to guide me to my destiny of maxing out all of the skills I require (which are all of them) to become the very best I can be.

Now a little about me personally, I might come off as a Star Wars fan but I assure you I am not one, though I will never admit this if ever asked by anyone. I am a male and I live in Canada. I always tell the truth even when I lie (This is both a fact and a quote).

*Bows down on both knees waiting to be accepted into the clan*
Darth Rune
Darth Rune

Back to top Go down

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob Empty Re: RuneScape - Return Of The Noob

Post by Tinnitus Tue May 05, 2020 10:06 pm

Hey mate,

You've been chosen! Very Happy

Welcome to the clan and the offsite. There are many clan members here that will be willing to help on on your journey.

You're in the best stage of the game imo - when you know about the game yet are 'starting over' at the same time. Cherish it, and hope to see you in game!

Last edited by Tinnitus on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed May 06, 2020 6:56 am

Hey Darth, nice to meet ya. No danger of me ever calling you "Master", don't worry Laughing

Starting back on the game with a Free to Play account is definitely the right move, if you ask me. Lots has changed since '07, including your mindset, I imagine. There's really no telling whether the game will draw you in like it once did. Of course, I'd say the chances are pretty good, but why risk spending money if you're not going to commit, eh?

Interesting set of favourite skills you've got there. Lots of slow ones. I'd wager that almost all of them are exactly as slow as you remember, haha. Different skilling methods that they've added since OSRS released have really elevated the game, though. Wintertodt for Firemaking (great fun with a good group!), birdhouse runs for Hunter, Sacred Eels for Fishing, Motherlode Mine for Mining. Probably plenty of other stuff I'm forgetting about, besides.

Yeah, that's an awful lot of new content to work through! Old content that you likely never got into, as well. That's where you'll find us handy, I think. We've all been in your position at least once; just returned to the game after a long absence, no clue what the meta looks like anymore, or where to start. We'll do our very best to help ease you back in, if you let us Smile So, always feel free to ask questions if you need.

And hey, always happy to see another Canadian in the CC. We're not as common as you might think Wink

See ya around, and hopefully your return to the game is a pleasant one!

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by SoraSpirit Thu May 07, 2020 9:18 pm

Welcome to the clan Darth! How did you find us?

I'm personally a fan of magic myself, I hope that I eventually get around to getting 99 magic.

I did base 50s (except RC) on F2P before I eventually got my first OSRS Membership. So that's a solid plan you have there!

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:36 am

Welcome Master. This clan keeps GROWING! It is amazing! Enjoy m8! Great lads here!! <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

RuneScape - Return Of The Noob YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down