CautiousLiFE
DabbingBrb
This Land
Straightbunz
8 posters

Go down

Just alittle about me Empty Just alittle about me

Post by Straightbunz Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:29 am

Hi all! I'm Straightbunz, I'm 25 and live in Charleston, SC. I started playing back in 2005, with many year or 2 long breaks. I've always been a skiller mostly with alittle pvm in the past (KBD and barrows pretty much). I am ready to get a taste of these new bosses and raids. excited for the future!
Straightbunz
Straightbunz

Back to top Go down

Just alittle about me Empty Re: Just alittle about me

Post by This Land Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 am

Hey Straight and welcome to OSRS Advice! Very Happy

Great to see a veteran player making a return and joining our community, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your time with us as you progress on your in-game adventures. Have you got any short or long-term goals you're working on other than new bosses and raids?

On the topic of raids, we've got a lot of very experienced raiders in the cc and some of them are always happy to take new people with and help teach them the ropes. One of our clannies 'RSN: Babe' (IK... awesome name right) is hosting fairly regular learner raids, you can check out her post here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4550-raid-lessons

We have a lot of PvM related activity / discussion going on in our clan discord too so make sure you join that to be more involved whenever people are venturing to slay a boss, here's the link for that: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

All that's left for me to say is that because of our recent surge in popularity we're no longer giving out smiley ranks when people first join and post their intro, it'll take a little longer but I'm sure if you're hanging around and are active enough it'll come round before you know it! A massive welcome to you once again, my PM is always on if you need anything Smile

Looking forward to chatting with you more when we're both online and in the cc, until then, take care and stay safe!!

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Just alittle about me YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:35 am

Welcome Bunz! I was much like you with little to no pvm experience when I started playing old-school but now bossing is one of my favorite things to do! Hopefully the game and clan grows on you like it has for most of us Smile

Just alittle about me Dabna10

Just alittle about me Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Just alittle about me NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am

Straightbunz wrote:Hi all! I'm Straightbunz, I'm 25 and live in Charleston, SC. I started playing back in 2005, with many year or 2 long breaks. I've always been a skiller mostly with alittle pvm in the past (KBD and barrows pretty much). I am ready to get a taste of these new bosses and raids. excited for the future!

Welcome, Straightbunz!

Glad to have you joining this community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello Straightbunz, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

The fact that you chose to come back to the game after all this time confirms my theory that one never truly quits RS but instead takes extended breaks =p.

I'm honestly excited just as you are due to the fact that i'm trying out new things, and methods of training that the younger me would have never even thought of and i'm loving the turn out.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us, and I look forward to seeing you in the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Just alittle about me IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:36 pm

hi there. welcome to the cc and back to RS Happy Pepo
PugTart
PugTart

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightbunz Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! As far as short term goals, I'm not leaving WT until i get 99fm. Only 2.5m exp left. Cant wait to say my goodbyes to that storm lol. Long term goal is Maxxing, but after FM I'm thinking about trying for my 1st Fire cape and alil Slayer before I go back to skilling eventually lmao. I'm told my stats are good enough to get the kill, but I feel like it's just barely cutting it. 76 Range with 64 Prayer and thanks to my spontaneous 99 Fm idea I just recently acquired a Blowpipe. Just maybe my 1st attempt happens this weekend.
Straightbunz
Straightbunz

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 pm

godspeed Cool I hated the WT grind. IT'S SO BRIGHT AND TOXIC IN THERE. good luck on the fire cape! don't be too down on yourself if you don't get it on the first try. and the CC is a great support group for things like that lol
PugTart
PugTart

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Straightbunz Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:11 pm

I'm not really that worried about it, I'm just the type to not attempt something until I'm 100% sure I'll succeed, but I also like to jump in headfirst and adapt and overcome.
Straightbunz
Straightbunz

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Welcome m8! Glad to see more and more and more joining! <3
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:24 am

Hey Straightbunz! Good to have ya. I also started playing around 2005, and spent most of my active years as a Skiller just like you. Never even really experienced much KBD or Barrows, and went without a fire cape until after I'd returned to OSRS.

These days, while I'm certainly not an expert, I do get up to some monster killing shenanigans every now and again. I'm a big Corp fan, and I'm currently grinding out Sarachnis in order to get the pet. I've yet to learn how to raid, but we've got a great community with some excellent teachers, so I'm sure we'll both make it there soon enough Smile

But yeah, best of luck with your goals, and maybe we'll be able to try out some bosses together in the future! Been too long since I actually earned some honest gp Laughing

Just alittle about me NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum