DabbingBrb
Syllabic
Bunny
Bealybeal
8 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Bealybeal Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:24 pm

Hello everyone! I have been lurking in clan for a little awhile now. My Irl homie RSN  All There introduced me to the awesome CC and community here.
Bealybeal
Bealybeal

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Bunny Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:52 pm

Hello Very Happy Great to have you as part of the clan!
Bunny
Bunny

Hello! 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 am

Hey! Great to have you with us. Nice of All There to introduce you to the CC. He's a good guy, even if he did ruin Kanagawa's recent 99 party for me Evil or Very Mad

Got any in-game goals you might like to tell us about? Real life goals? I desperately need human interaction pls indulge me

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:46 am

All there is a good friend for leading you to us :]

Always nice to see new friendly faces around, hope you enjoy your time with us!

Hello! Dabna10

Hello! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Bealybeal Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:32 am

Syllabic wrote:Hey! Great to have you with us. Nice of All There to introduce you to the CC. He's a good guy, even if he did ruin Kanagawa's recent 99 party for me Evil or Very Mad

Got any in-game goals you might like to tell us about? Real life goals? I desperately need human interaction pls indulge me

Right now I am working on getting quests done. When I was little I was bad at it, but now since starting over on osrs, I have been able to reach currently 125 quest points and climbing! My goal is to reach questpoint cape and get dope stats to boss with the homies and OSRS Advice CC.

Last edited by Bealybeal on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did another quest!)
Bealybeal
Bealybeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bealybeal Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:50 am

DabbingBrb wrote:All there is a good friend for leading you to us :]

Always nice to see new friendly faces around, hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thank you for the warm welcome!! Very Happy Very Happy I think ur name is really kool loool.
Bealybeal
Bealybeal

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:21 am

Bealybeal wrote:Hello everyone! I have been lurking in clan for a little awhile now. My Irl homie RSN  All There introduced me to the awesome CC and community here.

Hey Bealy and welcome officially to the cc, great to hear that All There recommended us Very Happy

Got any short or long-term goals you're working towards in-game currently? I'm not sure what level you are / where you're at but we've got a couple of awesome events that run alternate weeks, here's some more info on both of them if you're interested:
- Skill of the Week (SOTW). Check out the SOTW thread on this website, here's the link: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week
- Boss of the Week (BOTW). Check out the BOTW section on our discord, link is here: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

Looks like you've had a really warm welcome so all that's left for me to say is I hope you enjoy your time with us! PM is always on if you need anything though so don't hesitate to pop me a message. Take care, stay safe and hopefully chat to you soon!

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Hey Bealy, welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's awesome that All There recommended us and you found interest in the clan to stick around.
Most of the CC is fairly active, and most clannies are always up to all sorts of activities so be sure to see what aspect interests you, be it skilling, PVM, or bossing.

I look forward to seeing you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Hello welcome to the clan!
Joshua
Joshua

Hello! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Bealybeal wrote:Hello everyone! I have been lurking in clan for a little awhile now. My Irl homie RSN  All There introduced me to the awesome CC and community here.

Hello, Bealybeal!

Glad to have you joining this community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum