Quest Cape Celebration

4 posters

Go down

Quest Cape Celebration Empty Quest Cape Celebration

Post by Noctivagous Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Hey Guys, hope your all doing well and staying healthy!

I was originally unsure towards hosting an event and I felt rather intimidated by doing one but after conversing with Kanagawa, as well as This Land I felt more confident.

This Land gave me the support and told me to go ahead with doing an event because it'll be fun regardless which sort of added more spring to my step.

Kanagawa came up with the brilliant idea of doing Hide n Seek with a quest twist sprinkled on top.

I'll be doing the event Sunday at 2pm PST, this is going to be my first event so please bare with me and I apologize in advance if I mess something up along the way.

I thought this would be a fun way to not only celebrate with the people that I see everyday but with the people that have grown and become part of my every day life and routine, you guys are like family man.

See you all on Sunday and may the RNG be ever in your favor!

Sincerely,
Noctivagous

EDIT: Hey guys, due to the current ehp event that's going on, I've decided to postpone this celebration until further notice.
I will keep you guys posted.

Last edited by Noctivagous on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Postponed)
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Quest Cape Celebration IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Quest Cape Celebration Empty Re: Quest Cape Celebration

Post by This Land Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Massive early congratulations to you Noct! Big achievement getting the QPC it unlocks so many areas of the game and it's also a constant goal to maintain because when that next quest comes out you won't be able to wear it again until quest = complete Very Happy Same goes for me too!

Due to timezone issues I probably won't be able to make it but I'll be there with you in spirit, I was going to say in my dreams but thought that'd come off a bit creepy haha.

Have a great celebration, it's thoroughly deserved Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Quest Cape Celebration YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:05 pm

This Land wrote:Massive early congratulations to you Noct! Big achievement getting the QPC it unlocks so many areas of the game and it's also a constant goal to maintain because when that next quest comes out you won't be able to wear it again until quest = complete Very Happy Same goes for me too!

Due to timezone issues I probably won't be able to make it but I'll be there with you in spirit, I was going to say in my dreams but thought that'd come off a bit creepy haha.

Have a great celebration, it's thoroughly deserved Very Happy

Thank you very much Land, seeing your post on achievements made me grind out these last few levels to like I said very motivating!
Lmao, appreciate you <3
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:15 am

I'll try to be there! Altough my knowledge of RuneScape let alone the entire map is still limited I'll do my best to find you cheers

Kind Regards
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Nocti! <3 ConQUESTulations and welcome to the best cape club Very Happy Very Happy
I should be able to join in Smile. Let me know when the new time is!!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Quest Cape Celebration YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Guitarist141 wrote:Nocti! <3 ConQUESTulations and welcome to the best cape club Very Happy Very Happy
I should be able to join in Smile. Let me know when the new time is!!

Thank you Guitar <3

Your always a breath of fresh air I will definitely keep you posted.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Timmmyyy1 wrote:I'll try to be there! Altough my knowledge of RuneScape let alone the entire map is still limited I'll do my best to find you cheers

Kind Regards

Hey Timmy, thank you for posting.

I have decided to postpone the event until further notice, I will keep you updated <3.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Back to top Go down