Hello again (deja vu)

5 posters

Go down

Hello again (deja vu) Empty Hello again (deja vu)

Post by Eden Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:44 pm

I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time I've made an introduction post, lol.

Hai, I'm Eden, or End, or Jon, or "hey you!" I joined this clan quite a long time ago in 2014. Since then, I've definitely taken more than a couple of long breaks from OSRS. I've had a habit of getting the itch to play for a while, then disappearing for months or years at a time. However, it seems that I always come back, I just can't stay away from the nostalgia.

Driven by quarantine boredom, I recently came back to the game and am starting to get back into it again. I'm probably what you would call a casual veteran turned noob, lol. I'm not yet fully familiar with the more recent game content.

I love running barrows and doing clue scrolls, working on slayer, and running certain bosses (corp, venenatis, chaos ele, zammy / bandos GWD). I'm quite interested in learning some of the "newer" more profitable content (CoX, Zulrah). I used to love old school PKing, but nowadays people are waaaay too good. I can't keep up with these lightning-fast switches and prayer flicks, heh.

Aside from OSRS, I'm heavily passionate about music -- listening to it, discussing it, producing it. I'm currently in school studying recording arts and sound design. My wheelhouse centers around modern metal subgenres, but I have quite the eclectic musical palate and basically end up vibing with whatever catches my ear. You'll find me in the Music channel on our Discord quite often. Come say hi and spin some tunes with me! I promise I'll keep the deathcore to a minimum if it's a little much for some of ya. Razz

It's awesome to see how much this clan has grown in the past 6 years or so. This was always one of my favorite little corners of the internet. I'm happy to be back (again and more consistently this time, lol), and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of the OGs and meeting new friends alike.
Eden
Eden

Hello again (deja vu) IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Hello again (deja vu) Empty Re: Hello again (deja vu)

Post by CautiousLiFE Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:52 pm

End 0f Eden wrote:I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time I've made an introduction post, lol.

Hai, I'm Eden, or End, or Jon, or "hey you!" I joined this clan quite a long time ago in 2014. Since then, I've definitely taken more than a couple of long breaks from OSRS. I've had a habit of getting the itch to play for a while, then disappearing for months or years at a time. However, it seems that I always come back, I just can't stay away from the nostalgia.

Driven by quarantine boredom, I recently came back to the game and am starting to get back into it again. I'm probably what you would call a casual veteran turned noob, lol. I'm not yet fully familiar with the more recent game content.

I love running barrows and doing clue scrolls, working on slayer, and running certain bosses (corp, venenatis, chaos ele, zammy / bandos GWD). I'm quite interested in learning some of the "newer" more profitable content (CoX, Zulrah). I used to love old school PKing, but nowadays people are waaaay too good. I can't keep up with these lightning-fast switches and prayer flicks, heh.

Aside from OSRS, I'm heavily passionate about music -- listening to it, discussing it, producing it. I'm currently in school studying recording arts and sound design. My wheelhouse centers around modern metal subgenres, but I have quite the eclectic musical palate and basically end up vibing with whatever catches my ear. You'll find me in the Music channel on our Discord quite often. Come say hi and spin some tunes with me! I promise I'll keep the deathcore to a minimum if it's a little much for some of ya. Razz

It's awesome to see how much this clan has grown in the past 6 years or so. This was always one of my favorite little corners of the internet. I'm happy to be back (again and more consistently this time, lol), and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of the OGs and meeting new friends alike.

Welcome back, Eden!

Hope to see you both in-game and in discord sometime.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Welcome back Eden! I remember we were on the same team for Pvm Banzai or whatever that event was called, and it was my first real event with the clan. We might have performed horribly but it was a good intro for me to the clan and I'm glad we were on that team. Glad to see you back!

Hello again (deja vu) Dabna10

Hello again (deja vu) Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello again (deja vu) NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:16 am

A familiar name, welcome back Eden!
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Hello again (deja vu) 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:50 am

Eden! Welcome back my man. It's always a cool moment when I get to see a friendly face return to the clan, especially considering I haven't even been here all that long! Goes to show that the game is as addictive as ever. I guess the community isn't so bad either Wink

First off, I honestly had no idea your name was Jon. Surprised that never came up before, but I'll probably end up sticking with Eden, because I really suck at learning new names once I've already imprinted the old ones into my brain.

As you might remember from when we talked a bit before, I'm pretty open when it comes to music. Always happy to hear your suggestions if that's something that interests you! Our tastes don't overlap perfectly, but I could definitely stand to branch out some more. So, keep that in mind Smile You'd probably get along well with @Flopcat as well, just FYI. I wish I had the guts to be that musically adventurous.

As for some of the higher level PVM content (is CoX even considered "high-level" anymore? We might be a bit late to the party here...), I'm eager to learn myself! I figure I'll eventually get the hang of it if I have enough experienced players around to drag me through time after time, haha. Always down for some Corp as well, if that's something that interests you. Might even host a mass or two this weekend if I'm feeling energetic! Would be cool if you tagged along Cool

But yeah, that about covers it I think. It really is good to see you back! Looking forward to seeing more of you for sure Pepo Hugs

Hello again (deja vu) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum