hi :)

5 posters

Go down

hi :) Empty hi :)

Post by lime stonexx Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi hello so I've been joining this clan chat for help on quests and anything for pretty much my whole osrs career and y'all are great I finally wanted to post in here and be a part of the fam Smile
lime stonexx
lime stonexx

Back to top Go down

hi :) Empty Re: hi :)

Post by CautiousLiFE Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:34 pm

lime stonexx wrote:Hi hello so I've been joining this clan chat for help on quests and anything for pretty much my whole osrs career and y'all are great I finally wanted to post in here and be a part of the fam Smile

Welcome, stonexx!

Glad to have you in the community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by lime stonexx Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:38 pm

oh there is a discord? what is the discord?
lime stonexx
lime stonexx

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 am

lime stonexx wrote:Hi hello so I've been joining this clan chat for help on quests and anything for pretty much my whole osrs career and y'all are great I finally wanted to post in here and be a part of the fam Smile

Hey Lime, glad you've decided to join us permanently by making a post on our offsite! May I be the second to officially welcome you to the OSRS Advice community / family Smile

Have you got any current short or long-term goals you're working towards in-game currently? We've got a couple of bi-weekly events that you might be interested in, here's some information on both (where you'll also find the discord channel link you were asking for):
- Boss of the Week (BOTW): Clan votes on a boss, winning boss becomes 'boss of the week'. Everyone participating then battle it out for the highest kc obtained and the people who finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd win GP prizes! More info on the event and how to join can be found on our discord (here's that precious discord link haha): https://discord.gg/osrsadvice
- Skill of the Week (SOTW): EXACTLY the same process as boss of the week but instead of a boss it's a skill, and instead of kc it's experience gained! 1st, 2nd and 3rd also win GP prizes! More info and how to join can be found on this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Again, welcome to the 'fam', I'm sure you'll really enjoy your time here even more now you've made it permanent. I believe our clan 'policy' towards smiley ranks has changed slightly so look out for any updates on here, on our OSRSa forum thread or in the clan chat when mods/admins discuss it! PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime. Until then, take care, stay safe and hopefully speak to you soon when we're both in-game!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

hi :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Hey Lime Stone, welcome to OSRS Advice.

Congratulations, on making it official!

Due to the recent influx in players, to obtain the first rank in the clan as a smiley continue to do just as you have, being active and constantly showing appearances in both the CC and forums.

I look forward to seeing you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

hi :) IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:04 am

Ay bud, glad you found us. No better place to be in-game as far as I'm concerned, especially if you're looking for help. I probably still don't ask questions as much as I should, but it's an important skill to learn!

The Discord is a nice place to be too. Voice chat has been insanely busy recently (as you noticed earlier). Feel free to hop in if you're ever feeling chatty Smile

See ya in the CC!

hi :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum