Knock, knock

5 posters

Go down

Knock, knock Empty Knock, knock

Post by Smarty Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:23 am

Hey!

Just came across y’all’s post on the RS forums a few days ago and decided to check out the cc to get a feel and I was pretty impressed by the helpfulness and support provided to all who asked a question or seeked help with something. Wasn’t able to post much at the time as I was on mobile and at work, but now that I’m off for a few days I figured I would go ahead and do it.

Haven’t played (OSRS) in ages, until recently and getting back in the swing of it all. RSN is “s m a r t y”.... the joys that nostalgia brings 😂

Guess my current goal is to get all the dreaded, yet necessary, quests out of the pay to get back Into pvm’ing.

I occasionally play RS3, as well, just to keep up with comp etc, but it’s getting monotonous.

Looking forward to relearning and having a good time!

Mark
Smarty
Smarty

Back to top Go down

Knock, knock Empty Re: Knock, knock

Post by This Land Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Smarty wrote:Hey!

Just came across y’all’s post on the RS forums a few days ago and decided to check out the cc to get a feel and I was pretty impressed by the helpfulness and support provided to all who asked a question or seeked help with something. Wasn’t able to post much at the time as I was on mobile and at work, but now that I’m off for a few days I figured I would go ahead and do it.

Haven’t played (OSRS) in ages, until recently and getting back in the swing of it all. RSN is “s m a r t y”.... the joys that nostalgia brings 😂

Guess my current goal is to get all the dreaded, yet necessary, quests out of the pay to get back Into pvm’ing.

I occasionally play RS3, as well, just to keep up with comp etc, but it’s getting monotonous.

Looking forward to relearning and having a good time!

Mark

Who's there... Haha, welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community Mark it's good to have you with us Very Happy

Great intro I really enjoyed reading it. Nice to hear that you were impressed with your time spent in the cc so far and I hope that feeling only grows stronger as you spend more time with us throughout your OSRS adventures. All the best with your current goal for a QPC, it's definitely a tough grind but incredibly rewarding when you get it done and like you said it unlocks so many areas of the game so well worth doing + the cape is awesome, as is the emote so for fashionscape purposes it's definitely a bigger must do Razz

Make sure you post in here for your smiley if you haven't done so already: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

PM is always on if you need anything and though you're a well seasoned RS player if there's anything you need don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime if you have a question or just want to say hey! Until then, take care, stay safe and I'm looking forward to chatting with you more when we're both in-game Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Knock, knock YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Hey Smarty! Or Mark, if that's okay. I can't seem to avoid using irl names when the opportunity is offered to me Laughing

I was about to say I also came back to the game recently, but I guess it's been... almost a year now, I guess. Sure doesn't feel like it, especially when you consider how little I've accomplished compared to a lot of clannies, haha.

I'm also slowly trying to work toward a QPC, but at the rate I'm progressing it's probably still at least a month out. 210 points or so, and I have a few pretty terrible skills I need to work through before having the requirements I need. If I can get there though, you definitely can too! In my case it took a friend of mine actually dragging me through certain quests to get me where I am, but progress is progress Razz

Feel free to hit me up in the future if you're looking to do some PVM. I'm not the most experienced, but I'm a big fan of Corp and eager to learn some more GWD bosses. Only done Bandos up to now.

Got plenty of weekly/ongoing events happening in the CC at the moment as well, if you're interested. Skill of the Week is a fan favourite. Can sign up for that here, if you're interested: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week Info on our other events, as well as voting can be found on our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

And that's all, I think! Don't know if that whole info-dump was necessarily needed, but you got it anyway Wink See ya in the CC soon, I hope!

Knock, knock NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:29 pm

Hey Smarty

Welcome to the CC Glad you could join us! Smile

Feel free to post in the forums on the offsite or chat with other cc members in the clan chat in game.

Feel free to say hi if you see us in game. Very Happy

Have fun scaping.
COCOMARBELLA

Knock, knock OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Hey Smarty, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

Nice to see a fellow Rs3 return back to the roots of old school, I used to be comped on Rs3 as well, but due to the vast majority of updates that ended up being dead content and the plethora of weapons within the game it made me loose interest, and I found myself back on OSRS.

I look forward to meeting you in the CC, and maybe we can do some PVM down the line together.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Knock, knock IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum