Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Mon May 18, 2020 2:56 pm

@Jin wrote:wow 6k KBD kills is looking nice brother, i hope you get the prince soon.

I will eventually! Appreciate it Smile

@Cattom 25 wrote:WOW Warrlock, I had no idea how dry you were at KBD. Shocked It’ll be well-deserves when your prince black dragon finally arrives Smile

Agreed, I look forward to seeing it drop because it'll be the first pet I genuinely worked my tail off for.

@Kanagawa wrote:Love a good thread.

Pet hunting is on the agenda for me as well, but that's only after max (yikes).

Hoping you can get that pesky dragon soon!

Thanks so much! It was between starting an iron and doing pet hunting for me, I just couldn't see myself starting over. Pet hunting is my own ironman mode lol.



And just when I was beginning to go insane and feel like the game was against me now.....

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 M5UVU0k

Right now it looks like I either go extremely dry or I get super lucky. I would settle for mostly on rate, some of these future pet grinds are going to be the death of me.
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Tue May 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Q3924IH

It finally happened! Feels amazing to have it eventually pay off. Time to work on my account progression a little further so future bosses are more efficient (Elite Desert, Lumby Diary etc.) In between doing that I'll likely start learning Zulrah and continue some slayer bossing. My biggest hurdles to completing these will be finishing the 77 grind for blood runes and finishing the QPC (I hate questing, sitting at 235qp currently).
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by noelemahc on Tue May 19, 2020 9:08 pm

very nice the effort paid off !!

_________________
Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 3lven10
noelemahc
noelemahc

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Posts : 312
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-08-28


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Tinnitus on Sat May 23, 2020 3:55 am

Grats on the KBD pet! Very well deserved. I tried around 30 kills of KBD and got quite bored of it - so props to you Razz

As for as the gargoyle pet... that's some insane RNG dude. And arguably one of the best looking pets (my favorite overall). In the future I plan on grinding outing the GGs for one. Stacking up the granite dust will definitely be useful though!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 549
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by FFibonacci on Sat May 23, 2020 4:07 pm

@Warrlock wrote:Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Q3924IH

It finally happened! Feels amazing to have it eventually pay off. Time to work on my account progression a little further so future bosses are more efficient (Elite Desert, Lumby Diary etc.) In between doing that I'll likely start learning Zulrah and continue some slayer bossing. My biggest hurdles to completing these will be finishing the 77 grind for blood runes and finishing the QPC (I hate questing, sitting at 235qp currently).

No mercy, my friend! Congrats! You full on deserve that one
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 232
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Sat May 23, 2020 10:26 pm

@noelemahc wrote:very nice the effort paid off !!

Thank you very much!

@Tinnitus wrote:Grats on the KBD pet! Very well deserved. I tried around 30 kills of KBD and got quite bored of it - so props to you Razz

As for as the gargoyle pet... that's some insane RNG dude. And arguably one of the best looking pets (my favorite overall). In the future I plan on grinding outing the GGs for one. Stacking up the granite dust will definitely be useful though!

Thank you! I agree, that was so unearned and nice to knock out early.

Ldcfibonacci wrote:
@Warrlock wrote:Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Q3924IH

It finally happened! Feels amazing to have it eventually pay off. Time to work on my account progression a little further so future bosses are more efficient (Elite Desert, Lumby Diary etc.) In between doing that I'll likely start learning Zulrah and continue some slayer bossing. My biggest hurdles to completing these will be finishing the 77 grind for blood runes and finishing the QPC (I hate questing, sitting at 235qp currently).

No mercy, my friend! Congrats! You full on deserve that one

About the only one I deserve, to be fair lmao. Thanks!
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:27 pm

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Opzgz5k

Finally getting the hang of Zulrah and gaining some confidence! Zulrah was a pretty big learning curve for me because I'm using a 8 piece switch for ranged and 9 for mage and I've never had anything close to that many switches before. I'm consistently getting 3 kills a trip now and I'm not relying as much on the zulrah helper.

Tanz fang was at 80kc, sorry irons. Sad
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Syllabic on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Good to see you trying something new! I've been thinking of starting Zulrah myself. Would very much like the single kill for the diary (and Elite Void, by extension) if nothing else. Seems a lot more involved than any other PVM I've done up to this point. Excellent practice for a lot of late game content, I bet.

Hopefully your luck continues!

_________________
Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Ineeda10

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Behind11
Syllabic
Syllabic

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1229
Reputation : 180
Join date : 2019-06-30


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:44 pm

@Syllabic wrote:Good to see you trying something new! I've been thinking of starting Zulrah myself. Would very much like the single kill for the diary (and Elite Void, by extension) if nothing else. Seems a lot more involved than any other PVM I've done up to this point. Excellent practice for a lot of late game content, I bet.

Hopefully your luck continues!

If you find the switches too hard and just want the single kill, do mage only. That's what I did for diary and got it almost immediately afterwards. I would recommend doing Vorkath first as far as farming goes, it was so much more enjoyable for me and I kinda miss it. That being said, I'm okay with going 10k dry here on pet.... 10k kills = tbow Cool

Thanks Syll and I hope you get some luck here soon yourself!
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:22 pm

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Ix8vD1M


You love to see it  Very Happy

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 VsWCcHT
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by This Land on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 pm

You really do love to see it!

Scorpio is actually one of my favorite pets because it's quite heavily and nicely detailed so a massive congratulations from me pal.

Love the thread. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see more updates as and when the pets 'roll' in Smile
This Land
This Land

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 380
Reputation : 45
Age : 25
Join date : 2019-09-18


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Tinnitus on Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:09 pm

That picture seriously made me lol quite a bit!

Big gz man -- saw you got it in chat last night =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 549
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Warrlock on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:21 am

@This Land wrote:You really do love to see it!

Scorpio is actually one of my favorite pets because it's quite heavily and nicely detailed so a massive congratulations from me pal.

Love the thread. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see more updates as and when the pets 'roll' in Smile

Really appreciate it Mitch, thanks for stopping by and sorry for the late response.

@Tinnitus wrote:That picture seriously made me lol quite a bit!

Big gz man -- saw you got it in chat last night =)

Thanks <3 I had to, it was undeserved and the amount of pkers there made me absolutely hate that boss, so I was glad it was spooned. Razz It's multi and basically a free kill in the setup I was in.


Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 XbOaHsK

(97 Mining)

And I'm back at it with another thread update, I got this a few days ago actually... but I've been so busy with real life and school, OSRS has definitely been a low priority.

As far as bossing is concerned, I've been taking a break on Zulrah, just not a huge fan of the fight tbh. I started Callisto, but it's annoying with the amount of pk traffic, so I'll whittle away at this one slowly. Bossing in general is low priority with how busy I am anymore, skilling has kind of taken over my playtime, just easier and less mental commitment.
Warrlock
Warrlock

Posts : 56
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-04-29


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by Tinnitus on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 am

Congrats on getting the 2nd best skilling pet in the game, IMO. I figured you'd been really busy IRL, but I'm glad you are still managing a chance to get some play time. School has been picking up for me as well, with midterms rapidly approaching... so I've mostly been doing AFK stuff too. School is definitely the top priority like you said though - glad you had a chance to update us, and wishing you the best with your academics my dude!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 549
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2017-06-18

Hellpuppy


Back to top Go down

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread

Post by FFibonacci on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:20 am

Dude, yes!! Welcome to the golem gang, my friend!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Warrlocks Pet Hunting Thread - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 232
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum