Howdy everyone

+2
Noctivagous
Azureprimrose
6 posters

Go down

Howdy everyone Empty Howdy everyone

Post by Azureprimrose Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:33 pm

Howdy everyone! My RS name is Dabis, and while I have been hanging around the cc on and off for a week or two now, this is my official introduction Very Happy I'm currently 119 CB with a skill total of 1844.

I honestly don't remember if it was the osrs forums or a mention on reddit somewhere that led me to this CC, but thus far I really enjoy the atmosphere, and hope to start including myself in clan events as well.

I just recently hit base 70s, which was one of my longer-term goals, but some of my other goals for my account include: Getting all achievement diaries to hard done, getting grotesque guardians pet, getting hunter pet, maxing combat stats, learning more bosses (gwd/abyssal sire/corp/eventually raids 1), and eventually leveling some more non-combat skills.

I'm not really sure what else to right here, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or in-game Razz
Azureprimrose
Azureprimrose

Back to top Go down

Howdy everyone Empty Re: Howdy everyone

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Hey Dabis, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's nice to see that after hanging around that you decided to make it official, those current goals that you saw of base 70's is a remarkable achievement, and I have no doubt that those pets you desire are only within weeks of reach.

It's a pleasure to have you and I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Howdy everyone IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:33 am

Azureprimrose wrote:Howdy everyone! My RS name is Dabis, and while I have been hanging around the cc on and off for a week or two now, this is my official introduction Very Happy I'm currently 119 CB with a skill total of 1844.

I honestly don't remember if it was the osrs forums or a mention on reddit somewhere that led me to this CC, but thus far I really enjoy the atmosphere, and hope to start including myself in clan events as well.

I just recently hit base 70s, which was one of my longer-term goals, but some of my other goals for my account include: Getting all achievement diaries to hard done, getting grotesque guardians pet, getting hunter pet, maxing combat stats, learning more bosses (gwd/abyssal sire/corp/eventually raids 1), and eventually leveling some more non-combat skills.

I'm not really sure what else to right here, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or in-game Razz

Howdy Dabis! Welcome officially to the offsite and OSRS Advice community Very Happy

Very jealous of your combat and skill level! Fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying your time in the cc so far and hope that it continue as you stay with us during your OSRS adventures. Biiiiiiiig congratulations on your most recent base 70s achievement and I wish you all the luck and success for your upcoming goals you listed, I for one really love the GG pet I think it's so badass!!

Wouldn't have worried 'what else to write' as you did a stellar job and I'm very much looking forward to chatting with you more in game! My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey Very Happy Until them, take care and stay safe!!

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Howdy everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:26 am

Heya Dabis, good to see you on the offsite!

Base 70s is a great goal! I'd love to get there myself in the near future, although that stands to be somewhat unlikely, considering how badly I neglect Runecraft, Mining, and Thieving Embarassed Having someone to compete with is a great motivator though, so don't be surprised if I covertly creep your stats on Runelite some day soon Laughing

As for the other stuff, good lord, you're in for a treat with that Grotesque Guardian pet. Such a slog doing that boss. Hunter is a bit more bearable (chins or herbi?), so my vote would be to get that out of the way first.

As for bossing, I'm down to teach you Corp if you're ever interested. As much as someone can teach Corp, anyway... it's not the most complicated boss, lol.

Anyway, catch ya in the CC, and hopefully we can get a bossing group going some time soon!

Howdy everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:45 am

Hi Dabis glad to have you man. Smile see you in game!
COCOMARBELLA

Howdy everyone OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Elcap Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:06 am

Hey Dabis! Welcome to the CC. Give me a shout if you wanna learn some bossing together.

See ya around!
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down