The_Gamed
This Land
King Rich
7 posters

Go down

Looking to join the community Empty Looking to join the community

Post by King Rich Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:58 am

Hello All,

I am King Rich, please feel free to just call me "Rich".

I have been playing RS on/off in some capacity for at least 14 years now. I am from USA EST. Just last year I started over and began to play OSRS again. Currently I am combat level 92, total level 1339. I am looking for a social clan which also does event such as PvM/Skilling but are okay with people doing their own thing. I am pretty laid back and looking for some company on my journey to max combat and quest cape. Currently my goals are just trying to evenly level my non combat skills to 60 and get my range/mage to 80.

I found you all on the OSRS forums and immediately knew that this sounded like the community for me.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Richard.
King Rich
King Rich

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the community Empty Re: Looking to join the community

Post by This Land Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:57 am

King Rich wrote:Hello All,

I am King Rich, please feel free to just call me "Rich".

I have been playing RS on/off in some capacity for at least 14 years now. I am from USA EST. Just last year I started over and began to play OSRS again. Currently I am combat level 92, total level 1339. I am looking for a social clan which also does event such as PvM/Skilling but are okay with people doing their own thing. I am pretty laid back and looking for some company on my journey to max combat and quest cape. Currently my goals are just trying to evenly level my non combat skills to 60 and get my range/mage to 80.

I found you all on the OSRS forums and immediately knew that this sounded like the community for me.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Richard.

Hi Rich, great to meet you and welcome officially to the offsite! I've seen you've already posted in the 'Looking for a Smiley' thread so I just wanted to give a heads up that it might take a bit of time but it will happen soon, our boss has been quite busy but will get around to it ASAP (though it won't mean you can't still hang out with us in the cc of course!)

You've come to the right place with regards to everything you were looking for:
- We have no set schedules, everyone can do whatever they want whenever they want
- We have 2 weekly events running, SOTW (Skill of the Week) and BOTW (Boss of the Week) where the clan vote on a skill/boss and then everyone who wants to take part competes for the highest amount of xp or highest number of kill counts obtained in that week and I believe the top 3 podium spots have prizes attached, as well as the glory of course Razz

On top of that there's always random / fun events happening that clannies put on. Whether it be hide'n'seek or a random bossing event where for the most part (pending skill level etc) everyone is welcome there's always something to do IF (big if because nothing is compulsory) you choose to Smile Wishing you all the best on your long-term journey of max combat and QPC as well as your current shorter term goals of base 60s and 80 in mage/range!

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to drop me a message if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile Until then, take care, stay safe and hopefully we get to chat more in the cc soon Very Happy

Mitch

EDIT & P.S. You don't happen to be King Richard the twitch streamer / YT content creator do you? If so, big fan, used to love watching you play Fortnite back in the day before I lost interest in it but I always tune in when I have the time and you're streaming!

If not, then it's just the name that got me thinking haha!
This Land
This Land

Looking to join the community YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Welcome to the clan King! Look forward to meeting you in game and watching you progress, i'm currently working towards max too!

We run tons of events from random hide and seeks to the events like Land had said, your never forced to participate in anything, but we definitely love seeing new players!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Looking to join the community 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Hey Rich, and welcome to the OSRS Advice Community.

I'm pleased that you found us through the forums and found you way here, it is a pleasure to have on board, and I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Looking to join the community IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:41 am

Hey Rich, welcome to the offsite. Still loving the beard btw

I'd say we fit the bill pretty well, based on the description of what you're looking for! Would be totally nice to have you along for some clan events in the future, but don't feel pressured. We're a pretty easygoing bunch when you get to know us Smile

Best of luck with your combat goals! All looks pretty straightforward to me, so I'm sure you'll be there in no-time. Feel free to let me know if you're ever wanting to do a bit of bossing!

Looking to join the community NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elcap Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:13 am

Hey Rich!
Good to have you in the community, let me know if you have any questions or want help with anything.

See ya around

-Cap
Elcap
Elcap

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:42 am

Hey Rich!

welcome to the cc and welcome back to OSRS. so glad to see that you find us and decided to join us during the covid-19 isolation stay safe and have fun on OSRS defo feel free to say hi in game Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Looking to join the community OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down