Hi there!

3 posters

Go down

Hi there! Empty Hi there!

Post by I am bg :) Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello friends!

My name's BG; a Runescape player since 2005.
I've been looking for a social, mature & active clan for a while now.
As OSRS:A states, this is pretty hard to come by on this game lol!

I'm honestly super excited to become a part of this clan. You guys even have an own site, jeez!

In-game I play as an UIM; it fits my play style the best, really. I guess I'm just pretty bad at keeping a bank organised. :-)

It's super nice getting to meet all of you, don't hesitate to drop a PM whenever you want!

Much love,
bg Ash
I am bg :)

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Empty Re: Hi there!

Post by Syllabic Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Hey BG! Just finished chatting in-game a bit. Here's hoping we get the chance to know you a bit before BigBug finishes greasing up his banhammer Laughing

Easy enough to find CCs that are social and active... The mature aspect tends to be a little more elusive in my experience, though. So far it sounds like you'll fit in great! Anyone impressed by the offsite is good in my books, haha.

I'm also notoriously terrible when it comes to bank organization. Just last night I had like 5 people making fun of me once I posted a screenshot Razz Maybe I'd be a better fit as an Ultimate Ironman...

Anyway, feel free to apply for a Smiley using this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley Just keep in mind that it might be a while before Bear gets to you, as we have a fairly lengthy waiting list for rank restoration.

See ya in the CC!

Hi there! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by I am bg :) Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Thank you for the sweet message Syllabic!

My stomach literally hurt after that unfortunate typo... lol!

I'll get right to applying even further; the reference link is much appreciated Smile.

See you in game mate -- here's to a whole new adventure together!

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:49 am

I am bg wrote:Hello friends!

My name's BG; a Runescape player since 2005.
I've been looking for a social, mature & active clan for a while now.
As OSRS:A states, this is pretty hard to come by on this game lol!

I'm honestly super excited to become a part of this clan. You guys even have an own site, jeez!

In-game I play as an UIM; it fits my play style the best, really. I guess I'm just pretty bad at keeping a bank organised. :-)

It's super nice getting to meet all of you, don't hesitate to drop a PM whenever you want!

Much love,
bg Ash

Hey BG and welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community Smile

Reading your intro post honestly warmed my heart because I could feel exactly the same excitement in you that I had in me when I was writing out my intro post to join the clan because I just 'had a feeling' of how awesome a community this was.

Absolutely take my hat off to you playing the game as an UIM, it must be a fascinating experience not being able to bank and literally living out of your inventory / looting bag! I could never do it myself but I think it's such an admirable way to play the game and I do find it really interesting learning about just how many steps have to be taken to achieve 'said goal', if that makes sense lol? Razz Unlike you and Syll, I'm a pro at bank organisation and find it really fun too haha so if you ever decide to drop the helmet or make another regular account make sure you hit me up to help you with organisation!

Like you said, my PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to send me a message with a question or just to say hey Very Happy Looking forward to chatting more when we're both in the cc buddy, until then, take care!

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum