My absence...

+2
ladybird2
TGOD1991
6 posters

Go down

My absence... Empty My absence...

Post by TGOD1991 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:44 am

I do want to take a quick 60 seconds to write this sentence or two. I do apologize for not being on or active in-game these past few weeks (easily a month now, wasted that 45 day bond i had. Pretty upset with myself..) Anyways, between the computer issues that still persist, which i can get past that and be able to ignore that temporarily. (again thank you @bear & @autocrat)   I get paid this week but unsure i am wanting to get a new hdd yet. I need to get my phone turned on and some other stuff idk yet. Getting off TOPIC. My main reason of not playing is not being comfortable when I sit. I either have A. My bed...not good posture and by the end of playing rs i just wna sit in a garbage compactor to be squished because thats how i feel. option B. is my recliner, and again...same thing. not comfortable. Idk what i am going to do for the future yet but something will come about. I just wanted to give a short small update as I am still semi active on forums few times a day but not rs. I love you all, hope you are all safe and enjoying your extended vacations if you are not working. Unfortunately I still am. Thanks for reading my nonsense if you made it all the way through <3

~Tgod1991 (Cody)
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

My absence... YP5zkAJ

Posts : 143
Reputation : 3
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-02-15


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by ladybird2 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:12 pm

I have missed seeing you around, and thought it was maybe a time zone thing. I totally get the discomfort thing, I am now on my 5th gaming chair over a period of years, which has been lucky for my grandson who places a heavy toll on them, and is always happy for an upgrade. My current one has a heat and massage option which takes some getting used to , currently i'm unsure if its doing more harm than good !! but since I cant visit my chiropractor the jury is out and I will persevere. Bottom line ( literally) is I can identify with how you feel and hope the other issues get sorted too, stay safe and see you soon I hope. Smile
avatar
ladybird2

My absence... NuD0cpJ

Posts : 2238
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2015-06-08

ladybird


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by RSNBABE Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:28 pm

a gaming chair is EVERYTHING when it comes to being able to play longterm, there are a few good options on amazon that wont break the bank but still offer a lot in terms of comfort and quality. I totally feel for you because until i got the chair i have now, i have suffered with back problems forever. lemme know if u need help finding one!
RSNBABE
RSNBABE

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Age : 26
Join date : 2020-03-30


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by The_Gamed Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:40 pm

As Cam said gaming chairs are the way to go! Some are more expensive, but definitely worth the investment for "Gaming sessions."

Regardless, have missed seeing you around Cody! Hope to see you soon though Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

My absence... IIyCd

Posts : 532
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2018-10-30


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:41 pm

@ladybird2 wrote:I have missed seeing you around, and thought it was maybe a time zone thing. I totally get the discomfort thing, I am now on my 5th gaming chair over a period of years, which has been lucky for my grandson who places a heavy toll on them, and is always happy for an upgrade. My current one has a heat and massage option which  takes some getting used to , currently i'm unsure if its  doing more  harm than good !! but since I cant visit my chiropractor the jury is out and I will persevere. Bottom line ( literally) is I can identify with how  you feel and hope the  other issues get sorted too, stay safe and see you soon I hope. Smile
Thank you and yes a designated area to sit and play would be great! But probably won't have access to that for quite some time sadly.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

My absence... YP5zkAJ

Posts : 143
Reputation : 3
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-02-15


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:41 pm

@RSNBABE wrote:a gaming chair is EVERYTHING when it comes to being able to play longterm, there are a few good options on amazon that wont break the bank but still offer a lot in terms of comfort and quality. I totally feel for you because until i got the chair i have now, i have suffered with back problems forever. lemme know if u need help finding one!
I will definitely let you know if i browse Very Happy. As, i mentioned above to LB i do not even have a desk so haha, I am pretty lame.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

My absence... YP5zkAJ

Posts : 143
Reputation : 3
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-02-15


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by TGOD1991 Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:42 pm

@The_Gamed wrote:As Cam said gaming chairs are the way to go! Some are more expensive, but definitely worth the investment for "Gaming sessions."

Regardless, have missed seeing you around Cody! Hope to see you soon though Smile
I have missed seeing you around , all of you for that matter!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

My absence... YP5zkAJ

Posts : 143
Reputation : 3
Age : 30
Join date : 2020-02-15


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by Autocrat Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:32 am

I can understand not playing due to comfort. I usually play on my desk or while lying down if I want to watch a movie/skill. So comfort is important and good posture. Anyways hoping to see you back soon.
Autocrat
Autocrat

My absence... IIyCd

Posts : 1362
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2015-07-24

Spide


Back to top Go down

My absence... Empty Re: My absence...

Post by Noctivagous Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:46 pm

I really hope you are doing well TGod, please take care of yourself and you are absolutely right if you do not feel comfortable sitting, it's best to hold off on playing with that being said welcome back!

I hope you all the best and I hope you get everything resolved

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

My absence... IIyCd

Posts : 154
Reputation : 17
Age : 28
Join date : 2019-12-30


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum