Hey there

+2
TGOD1991
Professorson
6 posters

Go down

Hey there Empty Hey there

Post by Professorson Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 am

Hey, I'm a casual player on OSRS. My user is RK-B. I've always loved the 20 defence builds, since the likes of 'Cyal8erloser' So i've been slowly working on mine since OSRS release and almost 94 magic. Then to work on something else, like fishing or wc. Most likely I will goof around at castle wars, like a headless chicken casting Ice Barrage, aha. As I'm a terrible pker.
Professorson
Professorson

Back to top Go down

Hey there Empty Re: Hey there

Post by TGOD1991 Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:18 am

Welcome m8! I use to be a pure also. Always 1-20def when I was(still am) apart of Corrupt Pures(Now Legacy). However I gained defence to enjoy the entire game as pking isnt my top thing anymore, its to casually play and skill and enjoy the time now. Anyways, welcome to the clan m8!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Hey there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 am

Welcome m8! I use to be a pure also. Always 1-20def when I was(still am) apart of Corrupt Pures(Now Legacy). However I gained defence to enjoy the entire game as pking isnt my top thing anymore, its to casually play and skill and enjoy the time now. Anyways, welcome to the clan m8!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Hey there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:28 am

Professorson wrote:Hey, I'm a casual player on OSRS. My user is RK-B. I've always loved the 20 defence builds, since the likes of 'Cyal8erloser' So i've been slowly working on mine since OSRS release and almost 94 magic. Then to work on something else, like fishing or wc. Most likely I will goof around at castle wars, like a headless chicken casting Ice Barrage, aha. As I'm a terrible pker.

Hey Prof (hope the nickname is ok haha), welcome to the clan!

Sounds like you've got an awesome account going there, I bet it's so much fun having such a low combat and then whipping out the ice barrage on your victims in castle wars when they least expect it! I'll have to join you there for a game or 2 when I finish my current grind! Best of luck for whatever you choose go grind next, fishing and woodcutting are both super chilled skills for sure Smile

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting more when we're both on. My PM is always open so feel free to send me a message if you need anything, have a question or just want to say hello Very Happy

Until then, take care and hopefully speak to you soon.
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hey there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Professorson Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:30 am

Thanks guys Smile
Professorson
Professorson

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:09 pm

looool like a headless chicken, nice to see someone with some humor!
Welcome to OSRS Advice it is a pleasure to have you apart of the family <3
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hey there IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Howdy! The name RK-B makes you sound like an android, which may or may not be against Jagex terms of service. Don't worry, your secret's safe with us Wink

You can tell how little I know about the various pure/pking builds (and game meta in general). I didn't even know 20 defence builds were a thing, honestly! I'm super scatterbrained when it comes to progressing my account. I guarantee if I tried to make a pure/restricted build I'd end up ruining it within a week Laughing

If you ever decide you'd like a skilling buddy, feel free to hit me up! Recently got my Fishing and WC both to 80, but I'd be happy to keep at em with the right incentive.

Hey there NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrr xD Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Professorson wrote:Then to work on something else, like fishing or wc. Most likely I will goof around at castle wars, like a headless chicken casting Ice Barrage, aha. As I'm a terrible pker.

Fishing and woodcutting are nice, relaxing skills. They were my first 99's back in the day, have actually been avoiding doing those this time around! Laughing

Castle wars is fun and I'd be happy to come share some barrages to the enemy team when you're up for it.

Welcome to the clan!
Rawrr xD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum