Mitch's Mad Missions (MMM)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mitch's Mad Missions (MMM) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitch's Mad Missions (MMM)

Post by Megnificent on Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:53 am

Congrats on all your massive achievements, can't believe you have Groot now!! I'm well jealous, and super proud of you for all the goals you've reached, they're some super challenging ones as well, good luck on that 99 RC although I don't think you need it, you're a machine!!
Megnificent
Megnificent

Mitch's Mad Missions (MMM) - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:31 am

@Megnificent wrote:Congrats on all your massive achievements, can't believe you have Groot now!! I'm well jealous, and super proud of you for all the goals you've reached, they're some super challenging ones as well, good luck on that 99 RC although I don't think you need it, you're a machine!!

Thank you Meg! I knew you'd be a little jealous of Groot but I know that he'll be popping up for you really soon now you've come back so can't wait for us to have matching pets haha. Make sure you check out the visual updates they did for him too, you can now feed him seeds and change his appearance!

Honestly can't describe how happy I am to see you making a move back to OSRS! Looking forward to hopefully celebrating 99 RC with you there Very Happy Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:07 am

That Blood Rune stack is looking Juicy! Almost makes me want to start this grind! Nice work on creating and reaching your goals! Always awesome to see! Very Happy
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:02 am

@twobviku wrote:That Blood Rune stack is looking Juicy! Almost makes me want to start this grind! Nice work on creating and reaching your goals! Always awesome to see! Very Happy

Eyy thank you very much for the kind words Viku.

I haven't updated it in a little while as I thought after the halfway update I'd just wait until 98 as the penultimate and then the bigger update once 99 has been achieved. Am closing in on a 400k stack though.... POGGIES!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus on Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Nicely done Mitch! You are closing in on 99 and will have made a ton of GP from all those blood runes. Looking forward to the 99 RC party =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land on Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:41 am

@Tinnitus wrote:Nicely done Mitch! You are closing in on 99 and will have made a ton of GP from all those blood runes. Looking forward to the 99 RC party =)

Thanks for the kind words Tinny! Smile Yes!! Really looking forward to selling a big chunk of the blood runes once I hit the 99 stack and using it to:
- Get 90 Herblore (87 for Karamja Elite + 90 to make Overloads in Raids)
- Get 92 Construction for a maxed house (I set myself a silly rule of not boosting lol)
- Working my way to the diary cape with 95 slayer the first tackle!

Will hopefully keep the post updated with all of those goals/achievements too Smile Thanks again for the reply!

P.S. I love the thing we've got going on in the bump thread, we're like shift workers haha
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by INOXXENTRISA on Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:02 pm

Mitch I just realised u gots 99 agility omg :O I love the cape for that!
INOXXENTRISA
INOXXENTRISA

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum