Noob applying to join

5 posters

Go down

Noob applying to join Empty Noob applying to join

Post by bat717 Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:22 am

Hi! I'm bat1777, and I am very much new to RS. Currently at combat level 39 and having a whale of a time. Following the optimal quest guide currently, but tempted to go off piste and start grinding out some skill levels so I can start crafting stuff. I'm a sucker for crafting in games. And fishing, weirdly. Probably not your average OSRS player - 30 and female, happily engaged with a partner who is taking the mickey out of me for playing RS. I don't care. This is great fun!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and making some friends as I continue this journey!
bat717
bat717

Back to top Go down

Noob applying to join Empty Re: Noob applying to join

Post by Bunny Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:47 am

Welcome to the clan! Be sure to post in the smiley thread if you haven't already.

I'm a noob too but we have some members that have been playing for a looooong time. If you have any questions about any of the quests or levels you're working on feel free to ask them in the CC.

See you in game Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Noob applying to join 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:24 am

bat717 wrote:Hi! I'm bat1777, and I am very much new to RS. Currently at combat level 39 and having a whale of a time. Following the optimal quest guide currently, but tempted to go off piste and start grinding out some skill levels so I can start crafting stuff. I'm a sucker for crafting in games. And fishing, weirdly. Probably not your average OSRS player - 30 and female, happily engaged with a partner who is taking the mickey out of me for playing RS. I don't care. This is great fun!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and making some friends as I continue this journey!

Hey bat717, welcome to the clan!

Whilst it's always lovely seeing people join our community who have previously played the game before and are coming back after a length hiatus, I feel like it's extra special and extra lovely to have people join us who are completely new to the game! So, it's a very very warm welcome from me (and I'm sure everyone else who pops in to say hi on this post) Smile

Questing is awesome, I'm glad you're enjoying it and following that path. Not only does it help you learn more about the map of Gleinor (it's quite large lol) but it unlocks different things for you to be able to do in the game as you slowly chug along the massive list of quests there are to complete! Skilling is awesome when you need a break from questing, and Crafting in particular is an awesome skill to train I like it too Smile I know that certain elements of the skill are profitable but don't quote me on what those are exactly! Razz

Also... you aren't 'not average' at all and I say it like that because to me saying something like that is negative! We have a massively diverse demographic of players in our clan community (and the game itself on a whole does too) so honestly you'll fit right in and feel at home straight away! I think it's one of the best things about this clan, irrespective of age / gender / nationality most people get along like a house on fire which makes the environment really special I love you

Really looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting more when we're both online! Will keep the lookout for you in the first clan event you manage to attend too so we can say hey and chat more Smile My PM is always set to on so please do feel free and don't hesitate to message me should you need anything or want to ask a question if you're stuck etc... Similarly, if you want to just pop up with a hey for a chat I'm always happy to do that too Very Happy

Until then, take care and I'm looking forward to speaking with you more soon,
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Noob applying to join YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:53 am

Howdy Bat, good to meet you. Great to hear that you're enjoying the game as much as you are! Especially nice to see completely fresh players getting into the game. Can't live off of nostalgia forever, after all.

As Bunny and Mitch have already said, feel free to pipe up whenever you need something. We're a friendly bunch and are almost always happy to help.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you. Perhaps we'll cross paths if I keep up my fishing grind Smile

Noob applying to join NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:41 am

Thats awesome, welcome to the clan!
Your never too noob to try anything out, please let us know if you need help with anything in the game.
Everyone in the clan is always so helpful and nice, welcome to the community!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Noob applying to join IIyCd

Back to top Go down