Greetings!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Sadturnip88 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Hey everyone Very Happy

I am new to this site I am not sure if I was supposed to input an application but my name is Sadturnip88 or Justin. XD Glad to meet all 3k or more of you! I am looking for partners for PvMing or skilling as I am currently grinding on my new OSRS account cause of quarantine. I am only 85 combat atm but I play about 10-15 hours a day so that will change soon. Hit me up to say hey!

Thanks for your time! pirat
Sadturnip88
Sadturnip88

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Syllabic Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Howdy Justin! Good to meet you as well!

With daily playtime like that you'll be boss ready in no time I think, haha. I'm usually up for some PvM stuff, although I'm not the most experienced. Feel free to let me know if you ever want to try some Corp or God Wars!

As for applying officially, the only other thing you really need to do is apply for a Smiley, which you can do by posting your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley You're more than welcome to join us on Discord as well, but that's not a requirement.

Be seeing you Shadoge

Greetings! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Welcome welcome! It's great to have you here Smile Looking forward to getting to know you!
bokeh_dot

Greetings! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:07 am

Sadturnip88 wrote:Hey everyone Very Happy

I am new to this site I am not sure if I was supposed to input an application but my name is Sadturnip88 or Justin. XD Glad to meet all 3k or more of you! I am looking for partners for PvMing or skilling as I am currently grinding on my new OSRS account cause of quarantine. I am only 85 combat atm but I play about 10-15 hours a day so that will change soon. Hit me up to say hey!

Thanks for your time! pirat

Welcome to the clan Justin! There's always plenty of people in the cc to either bank stand and skill with or go and do PvM stuff with too Smile I love to do both, so am happy to hang out with you when we're both online and looking to do the same thing for sure!

My PM is always on, so feel free to pop me a message if you need anything or just want to say hey. I'm always up for a chat when online!

Until then, take care bud and I'm looking forward to chatting more with you as and when,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Greetings! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum